Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 42

Thread: #YesAllWomen

  1. #1
    Link's Dirty Sock Reputation: 22
    VoiceOfKarnage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    42
    Rep Power
    3

    Default #YesAllWomen

    Because innocent people died, so it's time to push your agenda. Because equality is about claiming that "men's right" are the equivalent of "white power". Because attacking a gender to stop the attack of a gender is almost as effective as committing mass genocide to stop mass genocide. Because providing fuel for copy-cats is not a horrible idea. Because sitting around at your computer, making hastags, will change the world. Because complaining about men asking you on a date, using a hashtag made about a mass murder against woman, doesn't make you look like a psychotic b****.

    Discuss?

  2. #2
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 366
    marcipaans's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Director of Acquisitions
    Posts
    9,863
    Rep Power
    20

    Default



  3. #3
    Phantom's Freak Reputation: 83
    M1nGs3N4yuk1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Behind You
    Posts
    2,505
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    This topic again

  4. #4
    Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 91
    Akeras's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,618
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    You just got rejected didn't you?


    Quote Originally Posted by Cingal View Post
    Generally, if the game has characters which would put you on an FBI watchlist, you're playing an Asian game.

  5. #5
    Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 328
    postrook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,850
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    you're an idiot, op

  6. #6
    $$$
    Guest

    Default

    i'm sick of all these women oppressing us men! walking around in high heels, like they're better than us! grrrrrrrr!

  7. #7
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 416

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Montréal
    Posts
    6,601
    Rep Power
    19

    Default


  8. #8
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 269
    Phenoca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Demacia
    Posts
    6,296
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    I agree with marcipaans' response.

    There are certainly jerks of all genders. But OP used too much sarcasm for me to follow

  9. #9
    Cloud13's Clown Reputation: 328
    postrook's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,850
    Rep Power
    12

    Default


  10. #10
    Link's Dirty Sock Reputation: 22
    VoiceOfKarnage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    42
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Oh look, idiots defending other hatemongering idiots. I totally didn't see that coming. Yes, side with the people who are saying things like "not all men are bad, but all woman are abused by men" and my favorite being, "men have no right to complain because they have no problems". Oh, one I just read, talking about how "men don't have to take responsibility for their actions". By all means, agree with the nut cases who think the other side lives in perfect harmony with the world.
    Last edited by VoiceOfKarnage; 05-27-2014 at 06:24 PM.

  11. #11
    King Furry Reputation: 432
    Cingal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    12,568
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    I think there are issues on both sides.

    Men get the short end of the stick on some things.

    Women on other things.

    I think we're at an age in western culture where there really aren't any massive injustices amongst genders that aren't corrected rather quickly.

    The wage gap has been proven bullshit on a few occasions, men are starting to get more equal rights when it comes to paternal arrangements, etc.

    Yelling and whining on Tumblr? Yeah, that's just being immature and angsty, irrelevant of what it is you're whining about.
    And if the cloud bursts, thunder in your ear.

    You shout and no one seems to hear.

  12. #12
    Link's Dirty Sock Reputation: 22
    VoiceOfKarnage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    42
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cingal View Post
    I think there are issues on both sides.

    Men get the short end of the stick on some things.

    Women on other things.

    I think we're at an age in western culture where there really aren't any massive injustices amongst genders that aren't corrected rather quickly.

    The wage gap has been proven bullshit on a few occasions, men are starting to get more equal rights when it comes to paternal arrangements, etc.

    Yelling and whining on Tumblr? Yeah, that's just being immature and angsty, irrelevant of what it is you're whining about.
    Thank you, Cingal. It's a little sickening when people spout out such ignorance about how "horrible" their lives are because of their gender in the US. Now, other places, sure, I agree with.

  13. #13
    Forum PvPer Reputation: 629

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    [REDACTED]
    Posts
    6,126
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    yeahh screw women woo

    *burns clothing*

  14. #14
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 673
    Ronin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Hitman Victor
    Posts
    6,377
    Rep Power
    26

    Default

    YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.


    Seems some people are angry at the world. I'm just feeling sad today...

    Stay frosty.

  15. #15
    Roxane's Roadkill Reputation: 316
    Pok's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    3,561
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSkald View Post
    i'm sick of all these women oppressing us men! walking around in high heels, like they're better than us! guuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrlllllllllllllll!

    Fixed that for ya.
    Quote Originally Posted by xBlazex View Post
    sorry for you have the evil heart in the universe. your type are just destroy are world
    The battle of science vs. religion ended when churches started putting lightning rods on their steeples.

  16. #16
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 206
    Elegance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Scuttle Town
    Posts
    4,563
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    What even is this thread.. is it just a rage at girls thing?

    Edit: Nevermind. Looked into it for myself, don't care, don't wanna discuss.
    Last edited by Elegance; 05-27-2014 at 08:16 PM.

  17. #17
    Insert Forgotten Title here Reputation: 131
    Riz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Zillyhoo
    Posts
    4,011
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Spend less time on Twitter and/or Tumblr.

    [EDIT]: Balls. I locked this on accident. Please hold.

    [EDIT2]: Unlocked. You may resume your internet rage.

    [19:45] ♥Moloko Lynx♥: Flight sims would even suit you, Riz. You seem to have the sensibilities of an old man.
    Member since May 8, 2004.

  18. #18
    Forum PvPer Reputation: 242
    Phanein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    ø§
    Posts
    1,299
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Don't say something and look like you might be stupid; Say something and remove any doubt that you are, in fact, stupid.
    Last edited by Phanein; 05-27-2014 at 11:41 PM.

    # ᴛ ʜ ᴇ ʏ ᴄ ᴀ ʟ ʟ ᴍ ᴇ ᴛ ʜ ᴇ s ᴏ ʀ ᴄ ᴇ ʀ ᴇ ʀ s ᴜ ᴘ ʀ ᴇ ᴍ ᴇ ʙ ᴇ ᴄ ᴀ ᴜ s ᴇ ɪ ' ᴍ s ᴏ s ᴛ ʀ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴇ.

  19. #19
    HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 204
    FarmerM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    1,263
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Your problem is you think we have "men's rights."
    There are only "human rights" and making sure all people get to enjoy them equally.

    Women is the US are often treated as targets and less than equal to men. It's a LOT worse in other countries.
    If you feel attacked by women complaining about this you may have a problem.

    I'm personally nice to, support women, and know they deserve equal rights. As a result, I don't feel even a little attacked.

    On a plus side, people seeing you bitterly argue against equal human rights will probably kill your popularity outside of hate groups and far right Republicans.
    Last edited by FarmerM; 05-28-2014 at 01:11 AM.

  20. #20
    Link's Dirty Sock Reputation: 22
    VoiceOfKarnage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    California, USA
    Posts
    42
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FarmerM View Post
    Your problem is you think we have "men's rights."
    There are only "human rights" and making sure all people get to enjoy them equally.

    Women is the US are often treated as targets and less than equal to men. It's a LOT worse in other countries.
    If you feel attacked by women complaining about this you may have a problem.

    I'm personally nice to, support women, and know they deserve equal rights. As a result, I don't feel even a little attacked.

    On a plus side, people seeing you bitterly argue against equal human rights will probably kill your popularity outside of hate groups and far right Republicans.
    Yeah, because people with brains are going to get upset that I'm not ok with people who want to kill me because of my gender. Seriously, you people are mental. Oh man, woman have problems, so let's blindly follow the extremists? You need help.

  21. #21
    Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 91
    Akeras's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    3,618
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VoiceOfKarnage View Post
    Yeah, because people with brains are going to get upset that I'm not ok with people who want to kill me because of my gender. Seriously, you people are mental. Oh man, woman have problems, so let's blindly follow the extremists? You need help.
    Please don't tell me you are linking all woman to extremists.

    I assure you I can find extremists for damn near everything.

    You sound like you'd fit right at home with the "people" on the men's rights reddit.
    Last edited by Akeras; 05-28-2014 at 01:49 AM.


    Quote Originally Posted by Cingal View Post
    Generally, if the game has characters which would put you on an FBI watchlist, you're playing an Asian game.

  22. #22
    Forum PvPer Reputation: 242
    Phanein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    ø§
    Posts
    1,299
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Fun Fact: A household cat would eat you if it were hungry & big enough.

    Internet blindly follows cats. #Extremist

    # ᴛ ʜ ᴇ ʏ ᴄ ᴀ ʟ ʟ ᴍ ᴇ ᴛ ʜ ᴇ s ᴏ ʀ ᴄ ᴇ ʀ ᴇ ʀ s ᴜ ᴘ ʀ ᴇ ᴍ ᴇ ʙ ᴇ ᴄ ᴀ ᴜ s ᴇ ɪ ' ᴍ s ᴏ s ᴛ ʀ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴇ.

  23. #23
    $$$
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VoiceOfKarnage View Post
    Yeah, because people with brains are going to get upset that I'm not ok with people who want to kill me because of my gender. Seriously, you people are mental. Oh man, woman have problems, so let's blindly follow the extremists? You need help.
    oh hush now

  24. #24
    Hoshigami Reputation: 435
    Kashis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Plainfield, New Jersey
    Posts
    8,145
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    You have to lift more so your broscent comes out stronger. Women will love you then.
    Be careful of what you say, tomorrow or today, for the words you now speak, may become the poison your enemies later seek; truth.

    "Rules do not exist to bind you, they exist so you may know your freedoms"

  25. #25
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 366
    marcipaans's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Director of Acquisitions
    Posts
    9,863
    Rep Power
    20

    Default

    These kind of "movements" are nice because you can then truly filter out the crazy and stupid from the normal people.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •