Tree of savior internaiontal server interest survey

500+ Posts???? Reputation: 43

Default Tree of savior internaiontal server interest survey

Didn't see it posted so sorry if it has been, other threads are closed or months old.
    https://www.facebook.com/treeofsavior?fref=ts
    Direct link to the survey- https://docs.google.com/a/imc.co.kr/...start=openform
    about two days old surpised it wasn't posted yet, unless it has and i couldn't find it...

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 72

complaint : talesweaver global open beta - not doing proper advertisements to interest more players, such sudden open beta service out of no where shocked people but not many were notified about it, pvp content wasn't implented at all and the first chapter of episode 1 was buggy unable to speak with alen so you couldn't progress through the story, it was really depressing for them to just disappear for 2-3 years after a failed open beta service.

good news is talesweaver will make a come back eventually from the looks of what they're doing in ktw (maps appear in english in friend list etc, and they're fixing chapters completely to prevent these chapter bugs)

Dixie Banana Bar Reputation: 13

I saw some game play of this game this morning and fell in love with it since it has a Ragnarok Online feel to it. 100% supporting it for international release.

- - - Updated - - -

I saw some game play of this game this morning and fell in love with it since it has a Ragnarok Online feel to it. 100% supporting it for international release.
    Currently Playing:
    Dota 2 and Aion
    Steam I.D: Chaos806,///////////////Aura Kingdom IGN: CriticaLimit ////////// PSN: CriticaLimit////////
    Nintendo DS friend code: 2079-7636-7528

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 126

Hmmm so the survey is basically "International Server vs. Local Servers"?

I guess the advantage of an international server is that you can play with friend all over the world. I'm from Europe but I have lots of friends from US and New Zealand so of course I want a server where all my friends can play on.

Disadvantage is the high ping.
    Also what Ryukiri said is true. Advertisement is hard to do for an international server. It's basically impossible get on TV in all the countries for example as opposed to local publishers that can heavily advertise in their own country.

Still learning the ropes Reputation: 10

Holy crap, a local server in Brazil? Now that would be the dream =)