Swordsman CB starts JUNE 16th

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 24

need key to play?

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 220

http://www.gamespot.com/swordsmangiveaway/ Only giveaway I know that still works. And yeah you need a key, The "sign up and be able to play" offer expired months ago since that was only for people who preloaded it early.

Detective Kirby Reputation: 10

Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 17

OK played for a bit, this game is downright horrible. Quests bland as ****, combat system clunky as hell and whoever says it's action based is downright lying. This thing is pure tab target, and it feels like it even if you use the "action" setting.

0/10 waste of time, if you want a game like this only tons better (but still meh) just go with Age of Wushu.

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Grable View Post
    OK played for a bit, this game is downright horrible. Quests bland as ****, combat system clunky as hell and whoever says it's action based is downright lying. This thing is pure tab target, and it feels like it even if you use the "action" setting.

0/10 waste of time, if you want a game like this only tons better (but still meh) just go with Age of Wushu.
    LOL I'd figure this.

Just stopped the dl, thanks
    Guess I'll just try to find a korean friend at college and try to get a KSID LOL for Bd.

Power_Gamer_6's Pick Reputation: 35

The game gets alot better once you got your lv20 skill set unlocked. Was impressed actually. Since you can mix the skills into combos.
    Last edited by Beatrix23; 06-17-2014 at 09:36 PM.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 220

You also get to make your own customized skill bar when you get to level 30 made up of skills you've unlocked beforehand and you even get to add the third and fourth skill sets you unlock at level 40 and 60. Also I think Grable only played for like 30 minutes tops. The combat is top notch compared to the tab targeting dullness AoW is. Unless you play with the default target combat is a dull fest. The "action" with actual targeting greatly enhances the combat. Not to mention theres dodging, blocking, and all the different skill sets you get. The variety of the schools is also pretty good. I'm not saying the game is 10/10 quality or anything like that but it's better than dogshit like AoW or Black Gold Online.

Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 5

Quote Originally Posted by Grable View Post

I think you're being a bit harsh. It's really not that bad at all really. I don't think we're playing the same game.... I find the combat to actually be pretty fun. I just hit lvl 20 and I now have my new skill set unlocked and it's pretty sweet if I say. The story is actually fairly interesting if you read a bit on it. And no, it's not tab target purely yes it can be, but I find the action combat to be pretty on point. A little clunky at times yes, but manageable none-the-less. Dodging and blocking are done in real time. The way my ping is on the server dodging is pretty on point as well.

Long story short. Don't listen to this guy. He is "downright lying" to you. Give it a fair chance.

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 15

Quote Originally Posted by Mxerdude View Post
    I think you're being a bit harsh. It's really not that bad at all really. I don't think we're playing the same game.... I find the combat to actually be pretty fun. I just hit lvl 20 and I now have my new skill set unlocked and it's pretty sweet if I say. The story is actually fairly interesting if you read a bit on it. And no, it's not tab target purely yes it can be, but I find the action combat to be pretty on point. A little clunky at times yes, but manageable none-the-less. Dodging and blocking are done in real time. The way my ping is on the server dodging is pretty on point as well.

Long story short. Don't listen to this guy. He is "downright lying" to you. Give it a fair chance.
    I entirely agree with Mxerdude. Grable's being pretty harsh / has extremely high standards for some reason. I don't stick with a whole lot of games for longer than a few hours and I found myself having a ton of fun just jumping around towns and getting to as high of a building as I could. The combat gets better as you progress with more skills as well.

Give the game a shot. Seriously. It's not even hard to level. Get to level 20 or so and then make a judgement.

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 35

i was asking in game but was getting no responses. is there controller support? and i dont mean xpadder.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast