ArcheAge Alpha Founders Pack Giveaway!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. #11
    Game Journalist Reputation: 407

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    5,597
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ASNZern View Post
    The way I read it; the guy doesn't like PvP, (cuz PvP'ers are ego-boosting jerks), and as much as he wants to take away their chance by taking Alpha Founder Pack from the jerks himself, he is going to pass the opportunity.
    That's quite literally what I said. I think what you're missing is the intent behind what he said.

    What I took as the meaning, is that he would like to be a jerk to the jerks, and that makes it ironic. That is, being a jerk to jerks in order to get back at the jerks, because he doesn't like people being jerks.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[9/26]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

  2. #12
    Snakes Big Toe Reputation: 20
    wyruz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Buttstonia
    Posts
    446
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    the whole "why you deserve" crap here is a bit...how should i put it... childish? in most cases this question comes up at job interviews but in this sense the only things related are massive gametime and nice attitude on a forum. Should have just made a competition based on another subject as coldReactive stated it so nicely, it will be a massive e-penis measurement competition

  3. #13
    Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    103
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    I entered the giveaway. It's a good way to promote a new growing community.

  4. #14
    Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 80
    ASNZern's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    3,655
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ApocaRUFF View Post
    That's quite literally what I said. I think what you're missing is the intent behind what he said.

    What I took as the meaning, is that he would like to be a jerk to the jerks, and that makes it ironic. That is, being a jerk to jerks in order to get back at the jerks, because he doesn't like people being jerks.
    But the only/most important thing is he passed up the opportunity to be a jerk to the jerks.
    It's WNxPyrZern. Pleased to meet you.
    Pyr3D.com - My Folio
    ---

  5. #15
    Link's a Hippie! Reputation: 22
    Duero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    685
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ApocaRUFF View Post
    That's quite literally what I said. I think what you're missing is the intent behind what he said.

    What I took as the meaning, is that he would like to be a jerk to the jerks, and that makes it ironic. That is, being a jerk to jerks in order to get back at the jerks, because he doesn't like people being jerks.
    why is it ironic to give the same type medicine to people who deserves it. Reason I hate pvp is well people are jerks instead of having fun pvping they tend to be a-holes when they win or lose I see it in all games with pvp people are bad winners and bad losers making pvp a bad thing.

  6. #16
    Game Journalist Reputation: 407

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    5,597
    Rep Power
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Duero View Post
    why is it ironic to give the same type medicine to people who deserves it. Reason I hate pvp is well people are jerks instead of having fun pvping they tend to be a-holes when they win or lose I see it in all games with pvp people are bad winners and bad losers making pvp a bad thing.
    Well, even if you can see how it would be ironic to become what you hate, you can understand the saying, "Don't bring yourself down to their level."


    Edit: My bad for getting the thread off-topic.
    Last edited by ApocaRUFF; 05-31-2014 at 05:23 AM.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[9/26]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

  7. #17
    Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 18

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    241
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Dudes and Dudettes, it's his opinion. If he doesn't like pvp, just let him not ****ing like pvp. Literally the page and a half of comments talking about the guy's comment was completely unnecessary. Typical of Onrpgers to make a big deal out of ****ing nothing like kids and fight to see who can sound the most intelligent. Just shut the hell up if you're not talking about the dudes contest, god.

  8. #18
    Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 11

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    867
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    I would love to get my teeth into this game, I've been following this game for a couple of years and have never got round to trying the Russian version! I know beta isn't far, but having alpha would be great as I have finished for summer now

  9. #19
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Hello ^^
    I would like to enter the giveaway if possible.

    I would really like to get an alpha key to this game because i have been waiting for a few years for a complex crafting game like Archeage to emerge. It's crafting system is mind-blowing. From creating your own farms to creating your own armor and pets, it's just amazing. I would love to get a chance to play this game as soon as possible, since i have never had any luck with beta-keys lol and i can't really afford to spend that much money^^. I probably wouldn't stop crafting for the first 1-2 months, sleep is not necessary :P

    Well, this is it.
    Best regards,
    Angela

  10. #20
    Sandman's Slave Reputation: 70
    coldReactive's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Posts
    3,830
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Envyzz View Post
    Hello ^^
    I would like to enter the giveaway if possible.

    I would really like to get an alpha key to this game because i have been waiting for a few years for a complex crafting game like Archeage to emerge. It's crafting system is mind-blowing. From creating your own farms to creating your own armor and pets, it's just amazing. I would love to get a chance to play this game as soon as possible, since i have never had any luck with beta-keys lol and i can't really afford to spend that much money^^. I probably wouldn't stop crafting for the first 1-2 months, sleep is not necessary :P

    Well, this is it.
    Best regards,
    Angela
    It's been over since Monday June 2nd.

    Only plays Burst Magic DPS Classes and Healers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Ragnarok)
    Waiting On: EverQuest Next, FFXV, KH3 Saving For: An Epic Computer / PS Vita

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •