ArcheAge Alpha Founders Pack Giveaway!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default ArcheAge Alpha Founders Pack Giveaway!

I recently opened a brand new unofficial fansite for ArcheAge by XLGames called ArcheAge Forums. The official forums appear to be cluttered with negativity, so one of our main focuses is to promote positive and engaging community discussion, whether you play on the English alpha or another international release of the game.

We will be continually updating the website with news, announcements and rumours about ArcheAge across all regional releases. We will also be implementing a number of cool features in the near future to help make your experience on ArcheAge much smoother.

In celebration of our official opening, we will be giving away an Archeum Founders Pack valued at $150 to one lucky person. This will grant you immediate access to ArcheAge as well as other bonuses you can learn about on the official ArcheAge website.

For your chance to win, all you must do is post in this thread with 50 words or less why you deserve exclusive access to ArcheAge. I will also note that active members who contribute to the forums outside of this thread will also help their chances in winning this prize.

The winner will be announced on Monday June 2nd. Good luck!

Xenonight2's Zealot Reputation: 60

As much as I'd like to take away the chance from an ego-boosting jerk that likes to PK freely for no reason at all. I'm going to have to pass. Good luck to others, I guess.

DEMON GIRL APPRECIATION DAY (May 4th)
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Ragnarok)
    Waiting On: EverQuest Next Saving For: PlayStation 4

Arri's Animal Reputation: 133

Quote Originally Posted by coldReactive View Post
    As much as I'd like to take away the chance from an ego-boosting jerk that likes to PK freely for no reason at all. I'm going to have to pass. Good luck to others, I guess.
    my god we get it, you don't like PvP.
    Just say you don't want it and move along, honestly.
    LeagueofLegends-ChuckleButt

Fat Bowser Reputation: 33

All these reasons to be awarded the pack are hilarious :'). The amount of lies filled in half of them are sad but still hilarious.

Game Journalist Reputation: 386

This seems quite ironic. "I don't like ego-boosting jerks that like PVP, so I'd like to be an ego-boosting jerk and try to keep them from playing a PVP-centric game that they like."
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[7/23]----------(Now recruiting for ArcheAge!!!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

Rock Man Reputation: 32

butthurt intensifies

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

Well I posted my post, over 50 words but it's hard to explain it fully in less.
    Just a friendly reminder to never ever play a game published by PWE(Perfect World Entertainment)

Roxane's Roadkill Reputation: 80

Quote Originally Posted by ApocaRUFF View Post
    This seems quite ironic. "I don't like ego-boosting jerks that like PVP, so I'd like to be an ego-boosting jerk and try to keep them from playing a PVP-centric game that they like."
    What ? Either you or me don't seem to get the post.
    It's WNxPyrZern. Pleased to meet you.
    pyrzern.deviantart.com/ - My Art Gallery
    Pyr3D.com - My Folio
    ---

Game Journalist Reputation: 386

Quote Originally Posted by ASNZern View Post
    What ? Either you or me don't seem to get the post.
    What do you mean?

coldReactive doesn't like people who enjoy PVPing because he thinks they're "Ego-boosting jerks." I assume he means that he thinks they feel better about themselves from killing people in a virtual game. He says he would like to keep one of those so-called "ego-boosting jerks" from winning this founders pack (although he decides not to do so). Why would he want to do this? Because it would make him feel better. Therefore, he is partaking in the same practice as those he called "ego-boosting jerks" because they enjoy going out of their way to kill people in a video game.

TL;DR - Same thing, different methods.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[7/23]----------(Now recruiting for ArcheAge!!!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

Roxane's Roadkill Reputation: 80

The way I read it; the guy doesn't like PvP, (cuz PvP'ers are ego-boosting jerks), and as much as he wants to take away their chance by taking Alpha Founder Pack from the jerks himself, he is going to pass the opportunity.
    It's WNxPyrZern. Pleased to meet you.
    pyrzern.deviantart.com/ - My Art Gallery
    Pyr3D.com - My Folio
    ---

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast