nodiatis

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default nodiatis

Has anyone ever played this game before? I was thinking about giving it a go but idk how fun or if the player base is decent.

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 72

some story telling text game with turn based combat, personally hated it and about 30 or more players and i can't even imagine interacting with players considering majority of browser games don't allow pvp.. it has alot of classes but some can't even be played properly until you obtain a bow if you're a ranger or archer, so you're going to have to smack things with a stick, i would advise you to lower the sound a bit unless you enjoy the thonking sounds when monsters hit you during battle.

some woman voice reads the texts for you so you dont need to waste your eye sight on the text
    here are some screenshots

so if you like woman teaching you the game, and dont mind the turn based battles against animal pictures go for it. brutally smack the living hell out of the pictures!!!

i had the most fun looking at the class selection, and the girl's voice wasn't as annoying as the mage in dfo
    i hate that fat witch laugh in dfo.

gameplay itself wasn't really that interesting just a bunch of smacking pictures yep, maybe you could find better games by telling us what you have played and what you enjoyed but feel free to try it out since you don't need to wait as much on the downloading as its a browser game.

so here are some questions if you're looking for a game.

1. what do you prefer browser game or a client game (download)
    client games often require high pc specs, so browser games are very forgiving on that.

2. would you like to play a card game? a rpg game (real time action or turnbased) or a zombie survival game?

3. do you mind if certain games feel more singleplayer-like as in you never get to play with others? (there are some good browser games that is pretty much a singleplayer with chat available.)
    Last edited by Ryukiri; 05-28-2014 at 03:45 AM.

Ride emí Yoshi Reputation: 10

Did you literally just try the game and give that mini review? Haha I love it. Pictures and all!

thats how bored i am lol

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 220

I actually got into it for a month or so years ago around the time they spammed ads everywhere. I don't even recall what class and race I played but I had fun with it. It's something I can recommend if you plan on only playing it for a short time.

I have a few games downloaded now. Like Entropia(Liking it so far), Age of Wushu(Going to uninstall I dont like the combat.) And EQ2(Haven't played it that much yet)

I don't mind if its browser or not. I do want to be able to actually see other players running around too.

Do note if it IS a browser game most of the time there are hardly any player interaction and you dont really see many people around, maybe Runescape fits you if you haven't played it before! i actually enjoyed this after watching a video of pvp years back about a tank archer with a crossbow, i wanted to try it myself but sadly i heard they made it impossible to do it anymore, none the less gameplay is sort of
    like entropia i guess, has a decent playerbase and some cool quests!

yeah Entropia is okay, i like some weapons there and i believe there are many camera angels, like first person shooting, nearly 2d by scrolling out (i like games that allow you to make it look like 2d because i prefer 2d games) i hardly played it because well the characters didn't look as appealing and i just dislike the ped thing

Age of Wushu was that type of game where "it looks fun on paper or video" but when you try it yourself it's
    boring, better off just watching videos of people playing it on youtube, it's more entertaining that way

another alternative that is pretty old is Anarchy online, if people dislike entropia or just dont like paying for peds they usually play this instead
    http://www.anarchy-online.com
    graphics look like entropia sort of o.o

It's a 3D Sci-Fi based MMORPG. 4 different breeds, over a dozen Professions (both affect how & what You skill in), thousands of Weapons & Armor & other items to boost whatever your doing. There is crafting & Mining, though the best of those are in the P2P versions (of course, coming off EU you shouldn't mind a small fee). The basic game is F2P, and it still has Private Solo Missions, Team Missions, Indoor static dungeons, Outdoor Hunting areas, PVP Dungeons & Areas, trade-skilling (crafting), etc...
    And You can have more than one character (though you can only PLAY one at a time).

sadly i dont think entropia online had that many players around, if you're looking for a huge playerbase Tera online is the best unfortunately my computer can't even run it.. ugh
    http://tera.enmasse.com/

The Exiled Realm of Arborea (also known as TERA Online) is a 3D fantasy themed massively multiplayer online role-playing game by Bluehole Studio, running on the unreal 3 engine. In February 2013, Tera in North America and Europe transitioned to "Tera Rising", which changed the subscription model to a "freemium" design (free play plus buyable premium status and customization options). The developer has promised no time, level, or content restrictions for free players after this update.

Combat uses a real-time battle system which incorporates third person camera view – the player targets their enemies with a cross-hair -a non-target battle system- rather than selecting a target to automatically attack, and must actively dodge enemy attacks.

(whats your computer specs by the way? if you could run this i highly reccomended!)

scroll down and see the screenshots, so beautiful @_@ if i just had the computer specs..
    http://games.softpedia.com/progScree...ot-106410.html
    Last edited by Ryukiri; 05-28-2014 at 11:31 AM.

I've played tera online and didn't like it. And Jagex did bring back Oldschool(07) RS and right now it is f2p again for two weeks they are also bringing back a lot of features to RS3 that were in oldschool(07)