WildStar - Headstart Launch This Weekend

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast
    Ride emí Yoshi Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by ASNZern View Post
    I think it's mostly
    -PvP Server
    -PvE Server
    with Arenas and Battlegrounds.

I doubt there's Home Raiding, since there's nothing worthy in your home instance.
    Now, if they have Guild Castle like Ragnarok Online's War of Emperium.... . Does it !?
    They're going to have guild castles implemented

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 88

Having trouble finding AMPs. Are they all just random drops and then some from NPCs? I'm looking for Combat Medic AMPs and the ones in the AH are ridiculously overpriced on Warbringer. Is there an AMP seller in Illium? Not sure what to do about these AMPs. I have a ton of points just sitting there cause the AMPs I need, I don't have.

Arri's Animal Reputation: 133

download the AMPfinder addon, it adds npc locations in tool tips.

Lothia's Lurker Reputation: 70

Quote Originally Posted by markca View Post
    For some, like Trigger Fingers, they are extremely rare drops. (Trigger Fingers particularly was mis-aligned as artifact rarity.)

Only plays Burst Magic DPS Classes and Healers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Ragnarok)
    Waiting On: EverQuest Next, FFXV, KH3 ∑ Saving For: An Epic Computer / PS Vita

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 88

Quote Originally Posted by markca View Post
    Righto! Thanks!

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 174

as a Warrior, the 2 stats I focused on were Brutality and Finesse (assault power and accuracy)

but I hit 21 last night, acquiring Breaching Strikes. However, I felt like I wasn't using the skill to full potential~ as my low crit rate didn't make the strike proc as often off cooldown. My Power Hitter amp was also not stacking as well since my crit rate was so low.

so my question is, what gear options can Warriors roll to get more Moxie/Crit rating? All the quest gear I come across either have Brutality/Finesse/Mix of both, rarely any with Moxie as an additional stat (if there is Moxie, there are no other stats)

I know people say you need to compensate for other stat shortcomings with other gear parts, but I am curious as to whether there is gear that gives all 3 stats? (Brut/Fin/Moxie)?
    "When it comes to the past, EVERYONE writes fiction." -Stephen King

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 278

Quote Originally Posted by Asiankid0 View Post
    as a Warrior, the 2 stats I focused on were Brutality and Finesse (assault power and accuracy)

but I hit 21 last night, acquiring Breaching Strikes. However, I felt like I wasn't using the skill to full potential~ as my low crit rate didn't make the strike proc as often off cooldown. My Power Hitter amp was also not stacking as well since my crit rate was so low.

so my question is, what gear options can Warriors roll to get more Moxie/Crit rating? All the quest gear I come across either have Brutality/Finesse/Mix of both, rarely any with Moxie as an additional stat (if there is Moxie, there are no other stats)

I know people say you need to compensate for other stat shortcomings with other gear parts, but I am curious as to whether there is gear that gives all 3 stats? (Brut/Fin/Moxie)?
    you literally only need assault power as you level up, as a warrior you will mainly want to skirt around until they start casting and then kick them and **** shit up.

Quote Originally Posted by plotto View Post
    ps @varon: its called grammatical errors. so far as i can c, u have no clue about gamer language.

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

As I don't want to make a new thread about this,I just have one question,is Wildstar worth the money? I want to hear your opinions,for me it looks funny,as I can't get a guespass anywhere I would buy the game.

Lothia's Lurker Reputation: 70

Quote Originally Posted by arno1234 View Post
    As I don't want to make a new thread about this,I just have one question,is Wildstar worth the money? I want to hear your opinions,for me it looks funny,as I can't get a guespass anywhere I would buy the game.
    Yes. It's the PSO2 we need, but not the one we deserve.

Only plays Burst Magic DPS Classes and Healers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Ragnarok)
    Waiting On: EverQuest Next, FFXV, KH3 ∑ Saving For: An Epic Computer / PS Vita

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 80

Quote Originally Posted by arno1234 View Post
    Send me a PM. I have Guestpass for you.

On-topic; Leveled a Spell-Slinger and a Medic to 16 each. But I find out that I want to play a Hybrid class. Healer and DPS effectively. Any recommendation ? How's Esper in that regards ?
    Last edited by ASNZern; 06-09-2014 at 07:43 PM.
    It's WNxPyrZern. Pleased to meet you.
    Pyr3D.com - My Folio
    ---

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast