WildStar - Headstart Launch This Weekend

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 174

Quote Originally Posted by Abhorsen View Post
    trying to cancel my subscription, website in maintenance -.-

tired of this game, i dont see the fun in it.
    gonna start up ffxiv again
    with you on that one. leveling is too arduous, still getting bogged down by all the stuff you "can do" on each region/map. challenges get in the way of you trying to do quests or level (sure, you can ignore them, but my ADD-mentality doesn't want to ignore them...)

the deal breaker for me was a fault on my end: I only built my warrior around a pure DPS spec build~ meaning all the amp points, skill points, and gear selections were DPS based - which is unwise as a warrior when you are a tank/dps hybrid (I was receiving more damage than the healer can heal me against dungeon bosses -> eventual death -> party wipe).

Never knew gear mattered so much in dungeons...too used to those games where you can pvp/pve with just one set of gear~

ah well, was fun the first few days.
    "When it comes to the past, EVERYONE writes fiction." -Stephen King

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 88

Well, I played enough of Dominion. It was really fun while it lasted. I'm actually having a blast playing an Engineer on Exile on Widow server. I was on Warbringer, I left my Medic with like 88 gold. But the fresh new feeling of playing a class I never played on, is really fun. I don't mind the leveling or quest grinding since it's pretty much like WoW.

Faction pride is not a thing I really care about. But, I really do love the sophisticated looks of the Dominion and the whole Empire pride feel they have. But, if anyone is on Widow (plus they have server transfers so that I can go anywhere I want), you can message me on my Engineer, JetpackJones.

Ride emí Yoshi Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by KREVA View Post
    Well, I played enough of Dominion. It was really fun while it lasted. I'm actually having a blast playing an Engineer on Exile on Widow server. I was on Warbringer, I left my Medic with like 88 gold. But the fresh new feeling of playing a class I never played on, is really fun. I don't mind the leveling or quest grinding since it's pretty much like WoW.

Faction pride is not a thing I really care about. But, I really do love the sophisticated looks of the Dominion and the whole Empire pride feel they have. But, if anyone is on Widow (plus they have server transfers so that I can go anywhere I want), you can message me on my Engineer, JetpackJones.
    Hey, i play on widow, actually have my own guild on there (couple onrpgers are in it as well). We are on the dominion side though. You should come play with us d:

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 80

Quote Originally Posted by Asiankid0 View Post
    with you on that one. leveling is too arduous, still getting bogged down by all the stuff you "can do" on each region/map. challenges get in the way of you trying to do quests or level (sure, you can ignore them, but my ADD-mentality doesn't want to ignore them...)

the deal breaker for me was a fault on my end: I only built my warrior around a pure DPS spec build~ meaning all the amp points, skill points, and gear selections were DPS based - which is unwise as a warrior when you are a tank/dps hybrid (I was receiving more damage than the healer can heal me against dungeon bosses -> eventual death -> party wipe).

Never knew gear mattered so much in dungeons...too used to those games where you can pvp/pve with just one set of gear~

ah well, was fun the first few days.
    That's the opposite of me <_<" I was trying to go for hybrid right away, and it's slowly less effective as I level further. (as a Medic)
    It's WNxPyrZern. Pleased to meet you.
    Pyr3D.com - My Folio
    ---

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415