WildStar - Headstart Launch This Weekend

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 98

I'll be playing. Don't let my signature confuse you, but my guild hasn't decided on a server just yet. We will decide tomorrow. I'll be an Exile Mordesh Male Medic. :P Can't wait!
    Playing: World of Warcraft (Area 52 Horde)

Waiting for:

GTA 5 PC (Pre-Ordered)
    Everquest Next

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 80

I want to play this because I need an MMO to calm me down... but I'm not impressed by Wildstar so far.
    It's WNxPyrZern. Pleased to meet you.
    Pyr3D.com - My Folio
    ---

Ride emí Yoshi Reputation: 10

@ op
    The unofficial rp pvp server is widow. Everyone is going there. There's a post about it in the forums as well

Random Chua Reputation: 47

Quote Originally Posted by -JK- View Post
    @ op
    The unofficial rp pvp server is widow. Everyone is going there. There's a post about it in the forums as well
    Yes, I've heard, but I don't think it's going to have a very successful RP community with RP-PvPers being the minority there, and with groups like Reddit, 4chan and Goon all rolling there, the RP-PvPers are going to be trolled to hell and back. As much as I'm not fond of the situation, I'd rather stick with the RP-PvE server and perma-flag myself.

(Things and stuff are happening!)

Currently playing:
    WildStar - Razzi - LV50 Chua Engineer Explorer - Envirda (Roleplaying) Server

Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 40

Sorry to hear all the people not impressed or nt going to play it. I am sorry that you are going to miss out on the next big thing. Wildstar may not be for everyone but it well worth the shot and a go. Specially if you like any part of an MMO. Literally pick a part an WS has it. So if you not going to play wildstar for a non concrete reason i would at least urge anyone to try it for at least an hour if you dont like it well shiet then u got ur free 7 day trial out of it at least (yes anyone that has the game has trial keys to give away if im not mistaken.)
    Proudly spending your 2 cents.
    Moonies Plox!
    *Hunting person who invented Bit Torrent*

Nothing like a awesome Dungeon Crawler
    Or a great First Person Shooter

Playing WildStar: Class - Warrior Tank Human Exile

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 88

I'm headed to the biggest PVP server they got. I'll be chillin' on the Dominion side. Making an Esper.

Sonicís Milkshake Reputation: 10

Settled on a Medic I think. Had a tough time deciding which healing class to roll, without having played beta etc. Seems fun for 5 man dungeons at least, with the aoe and up close heals. Bit more action packed

Anyone know of a guild recruiting for PvE content? (I like PvP too, but I usually end up spending most of my time on PvE) Going to be going pretty hard at the game on launch, aiming to be on most of this week.

Phantom's Freak Reputation: 75

Going on the one and only english pvp server..

(Europe)

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 619

Quote Originally Posted by PaperJedi View Post
    Sorry to hear all the people not impressed or nt going to play it. I am sorry that you are going to miss out on the next big thing. Wildstar may not be for everyone but it well worth the shot and a go. Specially if you like any part of an MMO. Literally pick a part an WS has it. So if you not going to play wildstar for a non concrete reason i would at least urge anyone to try it for at least an hour if you dont like it well shiet then u got ur free 7 day trial out of it at least (yes anyone that has the game has trial keys to give away if im not mistaken.)
    got a trial key for me? :P so i can try it out 1 more time before i decide

Currently Playing: Borderlands the pre-sequel

>Screenshot Collection 2013-2014<

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 88

I bought the deluxe edition so I'll end up having some free trials to give out to people who want to give the game a shot. I'll let you know what's up.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast