Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: WildStar - Headstart Launch This Weekend

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 198

as a Warrior, the 2 stats I focused on were Brutality and Finesse (assault power and accuracy)

but I hit 21 last night, acquiring Breaching Strikes. However, I felt like I wasn't using the skill to full potential~ as my low crit rate didn't make the strike proc as often off cooldown. My Power Hitter amp was also not stacking as well since my crit rate was so low.

so my question is, what gear options can Warriors roll to get more Moxie/Crit rating? All the quest gear I come across either have Brutality/Finesse/Mix of both, rarely any with Moxie as an additional stat (if there is Moxie, there are no other stats)

I know people say you need to compensate for other stat shortcomings with other gear parts, but I am curious as to whether there is gear that gives all 3 stats? (Brut/Fin/Moxie)?
    "When it comes to the past, EVERYONE writes fiction." -Stephen King

Forum PvPer Reputation: 610

Quote Originally Posted by Asiankid0 View Post
    as a Warrior, the 2 stats I focused on were Brutality and Finesse (assault power and accuracy)

but I hit 21 last night, acquiring Breaching Strikes. However, I felt like I wasn't using the skill to full potential~ as my low crit rate didn't make the strike proc as often off cooldown. My Power Hitter amp was also not stacking as well since my crit rate was so low.

so my question is, what gear options can Warriors roll to get more Moxie/Crit rating? All the quest gear I come across either have Brutality/Finesse/Mix of both, rarely any with Moxie as an additional stat (if there is Moxie, there are no other stats)

I know people say you need to compensate for other stat shortcomings with other gear parts, but I am curious as to whether there is gear that gives all 3 stats? (Brut/Fin/Moxie)?
    you literally only need assault power as you level up, as a warrior you will mainly want to skirt around until they start casting and then kick them and **** shit up.

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

As I don't want to make a new thread about this,I just have one question,is Wildstar worth the money? I want to hear your opinions,for me it looks funny,as I can't get a guespass anywhere I would buy the game.

Roon's Rogue Reputation: 117

Quote Originally Posted by arno1234 View Post
    As I don't want to make a new thread about this,I just have one question,is Wildstar worth the money? I want to hear your opinions,for me it looks funny,as I can't get a guespass anywhere I would buy the game.
    Yes. It's the PSO2 we need, but not the one we deserve.

Only plays Magic DPS Classes, Healers and Machinist/Engineers.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Balmung)
    Waiting On: FFXV, KH3, Tree of Savior, RE:FFVII Saving For: New Computer

Sandman's Slave Reputation: 80

Quote Originally Posted by arno1234 View Post
    Send me a PM. I have Guestpass for you.

On-topic; Leveled a Spell-Slinger and a Medic to 16 each. But I find out that I want to play a Hybrid class. Healer and DPS effectively. Any recommendation ? How's Esper in that regards ?
    Last edited by ASNZern; 06-09-2014 at 07:43 PM.
    It's WNxPyrZern. Pleased to meet you. My 3D Character Artist Folio

Quote Originally Posted by ASNZern View Post

On-topic; Leveled a Spell-Slinger and a Medic to 16 each. But I want to play a Hybrid class. Healer and DPS effectively. Any recommendation ?
    Spellslinger is amazing with hybriding:

http://ws-base.com/builds/5708-Semi_Hybrid_Spellslinger

On-topic; Leveled a Spell-Slinger and a Medic to 16 each. But I find out that I want to play a Hybrid class. Healer and DPS effectively. Any recommendation ? How's Esper in that regards ?
    can't pm you,cuz of this
    "ASNZern has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."

ROFL, sorry about that. I'm used to other forums where I can store bunches of old PMs.
    Thanks for letting me know of that. Sent you a PM now.

ROFL, sorry about that. I'm used to other forums where I can store bunches of old PMs.
    Thanks for letting me know of that. Sent you a PM now.
    Can't use that code,so you can pass it to some other lucky guy,doesn't work here because I'm from EU,but thanks anyway

Could of said you were from EU :P
    Oh well.

JYRDGEEUBFJE38YIEJ50

Arri's Animal Reputation: 104

I really wish Carbine did a census to show the balances of servers for both factions. That would be fantastic~

Quote Originally Posted by KREVA View Post
    I really wish Carbine did a census to show the balances of servers for both factions. That would be fantastic~
    http://watchwildstar.com/census#shar...racter_faction

Quote Originally Posted by coldReactive View Post
    Forums say that it's a very unreliable source to figure out the populations.

Forums say that it's a very unreliable source to figure out the populations.
    Don't ever expect Carbine or NCSoft to post census information.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 829

trying to cancel my subscription, website in maintenance -.-

tired of this game, i dont see the fun in it.
    gonna start up ffxiv again

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 198

Quote Originally Posted by Abhorsen View Post
    trying to cancel my subscription, website in maintenance -.-

tired of this game, i dont see the fun in it.
    gonna start up ffxiv again
    with you on that one. leveling is too arduous, still getting bogged down by all the stuff you "can do" on each region/map. challenges get in the way of you trying to do quests or level (sure, you can ignore them, but my ADD-mentality doesn't want to ignore them...)

the deal breaker for me was a fault on my end: I only built my warrior around a pure DPS spec build~ meaning all the amp points, skill points, and gear selections were DPS based - which is unwise as a warrior when you are a tank/dps hybrid (I was receiving more damage than the healer can heal me against dungeon bosses -> eventual death -> party wipe).

Never knew gear mattered so much in dungeons...too used to those games where you can pvp/pve with just one set of gear~

ah well, was fun the first few days.
    "When it comes to the past, EVERYONE writes fiction." -Stephen King

Well, I played enough of Dominion. It was really fun while it lasted. I'm actually having a blast playing an Engineer on Exile on Widow server. I was on Warbringer, I left my Medic with like 88 gold. But the fresh new feeling of playing a class I never played on, is really fun. I don't mind the leveling or quest grinding since it's pretty much like WoW.

Faction pride is not a thing I really care about. But, I really do love the sophisticated looks of the Dominion and the whole Empire pride feel they have. But, if anyone is on Widow (plus they have server transfers so that I can go anywhere I want), you can message me on my Engineer, JetpackJones.

Fat Bowser Reputation: 10

Well, I played enough of Dominion. It was really fun while it lasted. I'm actually having a blast playing an Engineer on Exile on Widow server. I was on Warbringer, I left my Medic with like 88 gold. But the fresh new feeling of playing a class I never played on, is really fun. I don't mind the leveling or quest grinding since it's pretty much like WoW.

Faction pride is not a thing I really care about. But, I really do love the sophisticated looks of the Dominion and the whole Empire pride feel they have. But, if anyone is on Widow (plus they have server transfers so that I can go anywhere I want), you can message me on my Engineer, JetpackJones.
    Hey, i play on widow, actually have my own guild on there (couple onrpgers are in it as well). We are on the dominion side though. You should come play with us d:

Quote Originally Posted by Asiankid0 View Post
    with you on that one. leveling is too arduous, still getting bogged down by all the stuff you "can do" on each region/map. challenges get in the way of you trying to do quests or level (sure, you can ignore them, but my ADD-mentality doesn't want to ignore them...)

the deal breaker for me was a fault on my end: I only built my warrior around a pure DPS spec build~ meaning all the amp points, skill points, and gear selections were DPS based - which is unwise as a warrior when you are a tank/dps hybrid (I was receiving more damage than the healer can heal me against dungeon bosses -> eventual death -> party wipe).

Never knew gear mattered so much in dungeons...too used to those games where you can pvp/pve with just one set of gear~

ah well, was fun the first few days.
    That's the opposite of me <_<" I was trying to go for hybrid right away, and it's slowly less effective as I level further. (as a Medic)