Untold Universe

Retired Staff Reputation: 492

Default Untold Universe

YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Untold Universe is described as a cube-based sandbox MMO that lets players "shape and colonize a huge and uncharted universe." While the game is still in its alpha stage, Fenris Lair Studio is looking for more player feedback to help mold the MMO's direction. Planned features include the ability to build and trade designs, an infinite universe to explore, jobs created by player-run corporations, and more.
    http://www.untold-universe.com/

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 28

Okay, this isn't to sound mono-generic and repetitive, but this is honestly the closest Minecraft-inspired game that I've seen. Not even Trove, Cube World, Landmark, EQN, or Maplestory 2 (which really doesn't remind me of Minecraft), looks so similar to Minecraft.

In fact, had you not told me this was the trailer for another game, I'd have thought A) Someone debuting a new Minecraft texture pack or Someone is opening a new minecraft private server.

やめてください! Reputation: 296

Well this will make all those people running space Minecraft servers really happy.

A Shrubbery Reputation: 141

Anyone else disappointed because they expected to find a Untold Legends MMO published by SEO?
    # ᴛ ʜ ᴇ ʏ ᴄ ᴀ ʟ ʟ ᴍ ᴇ ᴛ ʜ ᴇ s ᴏ ʀ ᴄ ᴇ ʀ ᴇ ʀ s ᴜ ᴘ ʀ ᴇ ᴍ ᴇ ʙ ᴇ ᴄ ᴀ ᴜ s ᴇ ɪ ' ᴍ s ᴏ s ᴛ ʀ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴇ.