EverEmber Online releases Beta v1.3, Pet system, 8d movement, and THE TOWER!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 19

Wink EverEmber Online releases Beta v1.3, Pet system, 8d movement, and THE TOWER!

Hey there!

I don't know how many of you have heard of EverEmber Online, but its an openworld MMORPG thats retro styled with a player based economy, skills, and plenty of monsters to kill.

Last week we went into Beta v1.3 and we now released a pet system (Partially broken, still being fixed), 8 Directional movement for a smoother gameplay expirence, and THE TOWER!!! Which contains many healing spells, mage wands, and some bows.

The game also recieved a recruit a friend update, where you get rare prizes for recruiting a certain amount of people!

If you haven't tried it yet, try it at http://www.everember.com/

Some screenshots of the game. http://imgur.com/a/p5qgl#0

Tell us what you think of the update!
    I Support EverEmber Online!

Wario’s Bad Accent Reputation: 5

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 19

Well, this topic isn't purely promotion, although I will post something like this there.
    We wan't to know opinions here, if anyone is interested in an oldschool MMORPG like this!
    I Support EverEmber Online!

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 44

Quote Originally Posted by Kajamaz View Post
    Well, this topic isn't purely promotion, although I will post something like this there.
    We wan't to know opinions here, if anyone is interested in an oldschool MMORPG like this!
    Wouldn't this be more fitting in http://www.onrpg.com/boards/forums/6...less-Promotion

Gabriel's Guardian Reputation: 85

There's been a plethora of games promoted here, we're gonna start the bandwagon with this one? How about we let the moderators do what they do instead of spamming +1's?

Anyways, I've been keeping an eye out for a game like this since I'm away from home and my current internet is pretty abysmal so I'll check it out when I have some time.

Is this still using the Eclipse engine?
    Last edited by Stranger; 06-02-2014 at 02:24 AM.
    »Games & IGN«
    Wurm Online » Leviathan
    FFTA2
    »Last updated May 31 2010«

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

How many people actually actively play this? I tried it about a month or so ago, and there were only like 2 other people online.

Ape for Diddy Reputation: 26

I dont care about the promoting but couldnt you just have bumped one of the old threads? Im pretty sure theres a few of them...

Lockhart’s are forever Reputation: 31

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuzan View Post
    How many people actually actively play this? I tried it about a month or so ago, and there were only like 2 other people online.
    Yep ... main problem with these types of games if that there is nobody playing it.
    Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/daeoc
    Come and stop by sometime, I stream mainly JRPGs, WRPGs, Shooters, Horror, MMOs, and MOBAs. Currently, the focus is on JRPGs with a mixed bag of everything else.

Alright, I went into the game and there were five people online. Played for a bit, everything was going fine 'till the server crashed out of nowhere. It has not, at the time of this posting, come back up. Checked the site, and apparently it relates to a bug with pets. I'd give my impressions, but I only spent a few minutes in-game, though I will say that at a glance, the UI was not very good. I tried to hotbar the tutorial skill, but apparently you can't. For me, it gets annoying, swapping between skills, inventory, character pages, ect., and having those all occupy the same exact space on screen. I'll definitely play again so that I can better assess the game, but that is what sticks out for now.

Thank you but i can't play it!
    do you have version for macbook?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast