Wurm Online - Xandu [new server opening]

Hybrid View

Sonicís Milkshake Reputation: 15

Default Wurm Online - Xandu [new server opening]

hey so i havent seen any chatter on this around here lately, i know some here play wurm from time to time and we once had a onrpg group playing this.

but incase someone have missed it wurm online is opening up a new server on the third of june called Xandu
    it will be the largest server ever opened 32x32 to put that into perspective the largest and oldest server is only 16x16 square kilometers

i will be playing on a new alt from day one to hunt out a place to call home, a week from now(on the 10th) it will open up and connect to the other servers. once that happens the big boats will roll in from all around the wurm world.

homepage http://www.wurmonline.com/

trailer http://vimeo.com/wurmonline/wurmonlinetrailer2014

Game Journalist Reputation: 421

Plan to play with a few friends. Will be making new character and starting a new deed.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[9/26]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

Sonicís Milkshake Reputation: 15

nice, il be on aswell. it opens up at 18:00 cest thats in 10 hours from now

we will get ourself up and running aswell, we will have to form an alliance once we can roll the big boats in.
    i was hoping some of you guys was still around does cingal still play aswell ?

anyone else interested in playing?

Link's a Hippie! Reputation: 41

Holy crap i havn't thought of Wurm in months! o-o To expound on the OPs description of the game, it's really super hard-core in regards to survival. Things take time to do, to an extreme, and food can be hard to come across. It's no easy task to succeed in a group, let alone on your own and it's defenitly best to roll out in a large group.

Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 81

Thanks for the heads up! Was thinking of going back to the game.

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 35

Dam Ima start playing
    Last edited by InterCityFirmWhu; 06-03-2014 at 09:54 PM.

Game Journalist Reputation: 421

I'm on at the moment. Apocafail in-game. Working with my friends on their deed. If you want to come live nearby (don't think we're inviting anyone that isn't a close friend), let me know and I can give you our general location. Would be beneficial to have us all near each other.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[9/26]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

Ape for Diddy Reputation: 44

How limiting is F2P for this game? I remember 4-5 years back there was nearly no point in playing without a premium account and now that I've read a forum post describing the benefits of having a subscription vs. the benefits of being a free player, it seems like it's still that way.