Anyone else feel like they suddenly have too many damn games to play?

Fat Bowser Reputation: 22

Default Anyone else feel like they suddenly have too many damn games to play?

Alright long story short,
    1. In the process of maxing out my SMN on ff14.
    2. Playing some DFO.
    3. Just saw some fancy pictures of a "cough server" and I had to give it a shot.
    4. Climbing the ladder on league or more like going up and down it.
    5. Unfinished console games >.>

How do some of you guys just prioritize whats better to do?

I for one have an obsession with maxing out or reaching endgame content!
    Pride is a wonderful trait.

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10

I don't feel like I have any games to play at all.

I've been thinking of playing Minecraft again, but that requires me to update my texture pack into a resource pack for 1.7 with all the useless crap Mojang added to the game, getting all the mods that interest me, getting all the shit needed for them to work, picking out and choosing the mods that are not compatible, trying to fix several crashes, and finally, I will get to play the game, and most likely just screw around in creative mode. I have to no-life it just to do all of this, but since I'm at my parents' home for the summer, I don't have a life at the moment.

I'm thinking of playing GW2 again, but only because I paid for it and have hardly touched it, and Aion and Rift aren't nearly as appealing or interesting-looking/feeling, and TERA and RaiderZ are ****ing joke MMORPGs with minimalistic skills and tab-targetting removed, and a crosshair slapped onto the screen.

Again...just killing time until either Archeage goes into OB, I go back to college, I find work, or I go insane. Maybe I'll get out some of my old favorite computer games or play Monster Hunter Tri, if the CDs still work.
    Last edited by Glace1221; 06-05-2014 at 09:10 AM.

Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 69

There are a lot of games that are on my list of to start on, to beat, and to replay.

Games to beat:
    Dark Souls 2
    Final Fantasy VIII
    Final Fantasy IX
    The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim
    Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
    Divinity II

Games to start:
    Witcher 2
    The Last Remnant

Games to replay:
    Dragon Age: Origins
    Dawn of War II
    Mass Effect 2 and 3

It's been hard for me because I'm not as interested in games as I used when I was a kid. I've been so bored lately that I start up on some games only to stop playing 2 hours later. At the same time I want to beat or replay all the games I have because otherwise, I feel like it would've been a waste of money. It's so frustrating.

Anyhow. I just kinda gave up trying...

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10

Yeah, I'm having a hard time getting interested in games as well. I try to play Skyrim because every time I think about it, it seems like a game that should blow my mind and keep me occupied for hours on in, but then I start modding it, then start screwing around killing villagers and guards, then I break it by accident, and then I break it beyond repair save for a clean re-install, and then I stop playing because I realized I did the same thing every time.

Archeage is the only game that has really peeked my interest and got me optimistic in a long time, and I'm not even sure if it is going to be good or not. My cynicism is telling me "don't get your hopes up", but my eyes and the player streams and Let's Play say different about the game.

I might just take up song-writing and story-writing, or just read this memory book.

Rock Man Reputation: 13

Yes and no. I have many games to play but none that keeps me more than 30 min-1hour.

I try to play Skyrim because every time I think about it, it seems like a game that should blow my mind and keep me occupied for hours on in, but then I start modding it, then start screwing around killing villagers and guards, then I break it by accident, and then I break it beyond repair save for a clean re-install, and then I stop playing because I realized I did the same thing every time.
    You should use Mod Organizer, it installs your mods in a different folder than your Skyrim/Data and you can't screw your install anymore.
    It makes adding and removing mods sooooo much easier and keeps your vanilla folder clean.
    Whinning is a skill. Reduces your target moral points by 50 pts instantly then another 50 points over 2min.
    Begging is a skill. Low chance of getting an item from target. If failed, target's attack power increases by 200.

Game List Master Reputation: 146

All of a sudden? More like all the time

Game Journalist Reputation: 394

Yes.

/10char
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[7/23]----------(Now recruiting for ArcheAge!!!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

Fat Bowser Reputation: 22

Quote Originally Posted by M1nGs3N4yuk1 View Post
    There are a lot of games that are on my list of to start on, to beat, and to replay.

Games to beat:
    Dark Souls 2
    Final Fantasy VIII
    Final Fantasy IX
    The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim
    Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
    Divinity II

Games to start:
    Witcher 2
    The Last Remnant
    This is exactly what I mean! Sometimes we list out the things we plan on doing, and when we get to them we just put them down and say another time. I'm surprised it never irks anyone that most of the time they never finish the game.

Last week, I downloaded Dynasty Warriors 8 Xtreme Legends. Got through the historical story of Lu Bu, uninstalled, and was so very close to re-installing to find out what the IF part of his story was.
    Pride is a wonderful trait.