Recruiting Writers for a New MMO Game Site!

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Cool Recruiting Writers for a New MMO Game Site!

Hello, everyone. This is Lin, a staffer working for a new MMO game site: 2P.com. We are looking for some writers who are proficient in and interested in MMO games. Of course, if you join us and your articles meet our data requirements, we will pay corresponding remuneration to you. And your articles will be showcased on the most conspicuous position of our site. Furthermore, as 2P's writer, you will have opportunity to gain beta keys to participate in alpha and CBT in many development MMOs. If you want to know more, just contact me through Skype(my ID is Edwards Lin) or Email me at Edwards@2p.com. Thanks for your reading.

Game Journalist Reputation: 407

Quote Originally Posted by Edwardslin View Post
    Hello, everyone. This is Lin, a staffer working for a new MMO game site: 2P.com. We are looking for some writers who are proficient in and interested in MMO games. Of course, if you join us and your articles meet our data requirements, we will pay corresponding remuneration to you. And your articles will be showcased on the most conspicuous position of our site. Furthermore, as 2P's writer, you will have opportunity to gain beta keys to participate in alpha and CBT in many development MMOs. If you want to know more, just contact me through Skype(my ID is Edwards Lin) or Email me at Edwards@2p.com. Thanks for your reading.
    Hey, I wanna make money from playing games!
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[8/13]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

Quote Originally Posted by ApocaRUFF View Post
    Hey, I wanna make money from playing games!
    I am sorry guys, we are looking for writers, not just players. If you are interested in MMO games and you are good at writing articles such as reviews, previews, interview, guide, news, etc, please contact me via Skype(my ID is Edwards Lin) or Email me at Edwards@2p.com. Thanks.

Anyone else?