Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Duper Uber Mega Ultra Extreme Reputation: 35

Default So...Onigiri is back in CB now

http://onigiri.cyberstep.com/home

so umm yeah...go nuts

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10

That looks very familiar...

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 215

Hey neat. As bad as the alpha was I'm excited to play in the beta. Thanks for the heads up.

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

Horrible game.

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by JayceOfLoL View Post
    Horrible game.
    If you've tried the game, please give some feedback. I googled it and found these:

Key Features:
    • Action packed battle system that allows you to change weapons in an instant, putting a variety of skills at your command!
    • No MMORPG would be complete without PC parties, but in addition, your brave companions will accompany you!
    • The 8 companions don’t just accompany you into battle, they bring their own specialties to assist your journey. As your bonds of friendship grow deeper, they are inspired to greater heights of ability. For example, the merchant Miroku, as you grow closer, will sell better gear for a lower price.

Looks interesting enough for me despite the graphics.

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 26

Forgot this even existed. Lets give 'er a whirl!

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

The game was stupidly hard during Alpha for anyone that had above ~120 ms ping.
    Monsters would 1 or 2-shot you and if you lagged you wouldn't be able to dodge in time. Sucked to be European then. ;-;

Other than that, game was enjoyable. I just got stuck really fast because of lag and 1-shotting.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 215

Quote Originally Posted by amalager View Post
    If you've tried the game, please give some feedback. I googled it and found these:

Key Features:
    • Action packed battle system that allows you to change weapons in an instant, putting a variety of skills at your command!
    • No MMORPG would be complete without PC parties, but in addition, your brave companions will accompany you!
    • The 8 companions don’t just accompany you into battle, they bring their own specialties to assist your journey. As your bonds of friendship grow deeper, they are inspired to greater heights of ability. For example, the merchant Miroku, as you grow closer, will sell better gear for a lower price.

Looks interesting enough for me despite the graphics.
    Yeah, it has it's problems but it's not perfect by any means.

Quote Originally Posted by Foxanne View Post
    The game was stupidly hard during Alpha for anyone that had above ~120 ms ping.
    Monsters would 1 or 2-shot you and if you lagged you wouldn't be able to dodge in time. Sucked to be European then. ;-;

Other than that, game was enjoyable. I just got stuck really fast because of lag and 1-shotting.
    They fixed a lot of the lag unless you play from a third world country. Not to mention monster difficulty and damage overall has been lowered so you don't die so quickly like before. Plus they give you a ton of healing items so if you ever run out or get killed before level 10, you need to really learn how to guard and dodge right.

I got to about level 6 and stopped playing because of how long I had to wait for it to fully download. My only real complaints are the lack of graphics options so potatos will have problems running this game. And the fact that they don't actually fully download the game unless you're in game so you're forced to use the streaming client to download around 3.7gbs which is aggrevating unless you're on a fast connection.

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 72

yeah i really liked it because the graphics were good but knowing that the developers are japanese, they and i don't mix well together.

im sure it's going to be repetitive and pointless as hell and you know only have maniac players who fanboy hard on it aka very small community just like the rest of the japanese online games ie: cosmic break

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 188

Too late! My friend who was super-hyped for this went to PSO2.
    ... That moment when you realized that your bath towel is covered in sawdust.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast