Need some help in finding an MMO for me

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by jmack177 View Post
    I can never find a good mmo to play either. sick of ff14arr and wow and the last f2p i ever truelly enjoyed was eden eternal. Hows eclipse war and kingdom under fire?
    Eclipse War players has gone down coz of the mass-ban the admins made after they found out that players are abusing a bug of sorts. Kingdom Under Fire 2 is on the Philippine BETA Servers. Not much PR is being made but the game looks promising. I saw a thread where KUF2 players are complaining about bugs. Sort of normal as the game is still in BETA.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Thanks so much for all your suggestions, ive looked into a lot of the games everyone's mentioned and am going to try them one by one to see which one fits what im looking for the most or whichever catches my interest and doesn't have me let it go. Can anyone tell me how Aura Kingdom is (good/bad), seems like its one of the few mmo's i havent tried along with eden eternal.

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by amalager View Post
    Oh, and that reminded me. Phantasy Star Online 2 is live now, you might want to try that.
    Really? In English ? I tried the Japanese version some time ago, but decided to wait till it's released. So what server is live then ?

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 72

it's in english here http://pso2.playpark.com/en/

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 619

Quote Originally Posted by Ryukiri View Post
    it's in english here http://pso2.playpark.com/en/
    please mention that every single country is IP blocked from this version except for Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam and Thailand.

Currently Playing: Borderlands the pre-sequel

>Screenshot Collection 2013-2014<

the only sea version capable of region blocking properly is maplestory though

other's just block people from downloads and don't block them via client, you sure playpark region blocks in their client?

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Or you could try Maple Story.. Don't boo me I think you've played it at least once ? I suggest you give it another shot. Questing isn't much, as you require to do them at the first few levels to lift your feet. After about 1 ~ 2 hours of questing, you're on your own if you choose to. It becomes like a sandbox online game. This game's main purpose was questing, so it has millions of quest, but if you don't choose to do them it's fine because grinding is much faster and players in there often ignore the quest and purely grind with mobs. I'm like a lv195 in there without any lv30 and above quest completed and it takes only 2 days for you to reach lv100 if you know the right places to train. In the global server they have removed such cases that players who invest more into the game owns the game so it becomes fair to those who committed their time playing it. Mind you, that this game has a lot of friendly people as well as bullies. If you get someone to support you as a newbie in game, it's all good. Honestly speaking, the Maple Story community, disregard whichever server it is, it has no room for newbies. Well there is, but it takes quite some time for newbies to get used to the community there. Lots of systems and rules are created and followed strictly by the community. If anyone bullies you, they're most likely to be boycotted if you have the right connections to spread his negativity. People often go to PQs (Party Quests) where you party with about 4 ~ 6 people and it becomes like a dungeon based game. It's easy to level up but if you're looking for a way to shoot your level then it's not recommended if you're below the level of 120

Besides, there's a lot of place for you to explore too in Maple Story. Over 5 continents to explore. I live in the SEA region so I play the SEA servers. Embarrassed to say, but I've been addicted to it for 8 years now. Planning to stop for good.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 619

Quote Originally Posted by Ryukiri View Post
    the only sea version capable of region blocking properly is maplestory though

other's just block people from downloads and don't block them via client, you sure playpark region blocks in their client?
    not sure really but i wouldnt want to play a game that try's to IP block your country lol. before you know it your having a blast and they patch something blocking u ingame :P

Currently Playing: Borderlands the pre-sequel

>Screenshot Collection 2013-2014<

have you ever experianced that before because i haven't xD especially from a sea version, they are either lazy or never bother with such thing

Sandman's Slave Reputation: 245

I feel the same way. I haven't been addicted to an MMO in a while.
    Relax and enjoy life

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast