Need some help in finding an MMO for me

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 12

Sounds to me you are looking for something a bit challenging than the usual stuff out there, but with more freedom to decide your course of action.

I have found this in Entropia Universe.

McFox Sandwich Reputation: 35

Quote Originally Posted by Ryukiri View Post
    the only sea version capable of region blocking properly is maplestory though

other's just block people from downloads and don't block them via client, you sure playpark region blocks in their client?
    I managed to download it but I couldn't patch it because of the block and I live in Sweden. So it's quite the opposite of what you're claiming ? Where do you live and can you play it ? I'd love to see someone playing it outside of their specific regions.

Link's Dirty Sock Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by chaoscauser View Post
    Pristontale one of my first ever mmorpgs and I still play it to this day give it a try if you haven't already
    Do you still play it on subagames? I looked at the classes that they list on the site and couldn't find the 2 new classes that you talked about in a later post.

Game List Master Reputation: 165

Quote Originally Posted by Principality View Post
    Do you still play it on subagames? I looked at the classes that they list on the site and couldn't find the 2 new classes that you talked about in a later post.
    Yea,they do all the announcements for the game on the forum now the announcement is fairly hidden though they didn't really make a big deal out of it

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123