question about diablo 3

Heads or Tails Reputation: 10

Default question about diablo 3

ive been playing diablo 2 for about a week and im loveing the game. any ways i may be getting enough money soon to get a gaming pc and i was thinking about geting diablo 3 and its xpack. my question is. is the game single player or is it online? thanks guys. aslo how many acts dose it have? diablo 2 has 5 but that will take me a while since i reload the map over and over to grind gear and levels. on act 3 on my druid and necromancer

thanks
    Im not crazy you are crazy! Any ways you show me love i will show you love. Cant we just get along and some peace for once

Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 69

Both single player and online. You can either play through the acts by yourself or with other people. Unlike Diablo 2, you'll be required an internet connection to play single player.

There are 4 acts with the base game. The expansion adds a 5th act.

Ride emí Yoshi Reputation: 10

Maybe I'm just being nostalgic but stick to D2, it's better.
    And after you get saturated of it, play Median XL (it's a mod that change the game completely, there are other very good mods around).
    And then, wait until D4 and beg they do any justice to the original titles (D1 & D2).
    My Account -> General Settings -> Show Signatures
    The best option this forum have.

Quote Originally Posted by KurzedMetal View Post
    Maybe I'm just being nostalgic but stick to D2, it's better.
    And after you get saturated of it, play Median XL (it's a mod that change the game completely, there are other very good mods around).
    And then, wait until D4 and beg they do any justice to the original titles (D1 & D2).
    thanks for the reply. i saw a vid of Median XL on youtube and it looks interresting. what are some of the major changes? and would i have to make a new toon? my necro is almost level 30 with semi good gear
    Im not crazy you are crazy! Any ways you show me love i will show you love. Cant we just get along and some peace for once

Ride emí Yoshi Reputation: 10

Yeah, you would need to create a new character, Median XL is like a new game.
    Different monsters
    Completely redesigned skills and characters
    New items and cube recipes
    A lot of difficulty and challenging "uber areas" to explore with special bosses
    Is like D2 on steroids.

But stick to D2 LoD until you get tired of it :P
    Remember that level 30 is just the beginning in D2...
    You still have 2 other difficulties (nightmare and hell) and up to 99 levels to play!
    My Account -> General Settings -> Show Signatures
    The best option this forum have.

Quote Originally Posted by KurzedMetal View Post
    Yeah, you would need to create a new character, Median XL is like a new game.
    Different monsters
    Completely redesigned skills and characters
    New items and cube recipes
    A lot of difficulty and challenging "uber areas" to explore with special bosses
    Is like D2 on steroids.

But stick to D2 LoD until you get tired of it :P
    Remember that level 30 is just the beginning in D2...
    You still have 2 other difficulties (nightmare and hell) and up to 99 levels to play!
    thanks thats what i am planing on doing. i see no need for mods right now as i am enjoying the game as is.