My video card is beeing DDoS'd

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 619

Default My video card is beeing DDoS'd

yo man, this ain't funny anymore i 'm crashing like every 10 minutes in wildstar, those kids at 4chan are ddossing my video card and theres nothing i can do.
    help!

any tips?

Currently Playing: TheHunter

>Screenshot Collection 2013-2014<

The Undead Reputation: 496

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 88

Quote Originally Posted by Z0MBiE View Post
    ROFL!

That gif made me laugh so hard.

Game Journalist Reputation: 421

Quote Originally Posted by KREVA View Post
    ROFL!

That gif made me laugh so hard.
    I've never seen the anime the gif in your signature is from, but I've come to hate the blonde getting her face-smashed into a wall quite a lot. After watching it from seeing countless numbers of your posts, it annoys me that she seems totally fine and oblivious to the fact that her skull should be crushed. I imagine she's a very annoying character, and it's annoying I can't have the satisfaction of seeing her actually receive damage from the skull-smashing.

Quote Originally Posted by Abhorsen View Post
    yo man, this ain't funny anymore i 'm crashing like every 10 minutes in wildstar, those kids at 4chan are ddossing my video card and theres nothing i can do.
    help!

any tips?
    Also, is this some kind of meme?
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[9/26]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

Quote Originally Posted by ApocaRUFF View Post
    I've never seen the anime the gif in your signature is from, but I've come to hate the blonde getting her face-smashed into a wall quite a lot. After watching it from seeing countless numbers of your posts, it annoys me that she seems totally fine and oblivious to the fact that her skull should be crushed. I imagine she's a very annoying character, and it's annoying I can't have the satisfaction of seeing her actually receive damage from the skull-smashing.
    lol i just noticed today shes wearing a little hat xD funny gif either way

Also, is this some kind of meme?
    no man i'm telling u i pissed them of or something and now they're ddosing my nvidia

Quote Originally Posted by Z0MBiE View Post
    damn, why is nobody stopping him
    Last edited by Abhorsen; 06-09-2014 at 11:13 PM.

It's Bacon!!! Reputation: 271

Just set up some proxies, scrub. 7 or so should do the trick.

Couldn't Take It No More
    So I Became Hardcore

Find the nearest ctOS station and hack in, use the ctOS database to find the location of the scrubs who are hacking you, and then put an online contract on their head. Then you just gotta wait for a Fixer to come by and fix your problem for you.

Don't forget your smartphone and trenchcoat, though. Also, you might want to bring a pistol or something. I hear they've beefed up security because some ass-hat they call the Vigilante has been breaking into all of the ctOS centers Of course, he always has to kill half of the security force when he does it. Can't just sneak in like a normal person, no. Instead he has to ruin it for everyone.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[9/26]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]

Find the nearest ctOS station and hack in, use the ctOS database to find the location of the scrubs who are hacking you, and then put an online contract on their head. Then you just gotta wait for a Fixer to come by and fix your problem for you.

Don't forget your smartphone and trenchcoat, though. Also, you might want to bring a pistol or something. I hear they've beefed up security because some ass-hat they call the Vigilante has been breaking into all of the ctOS centers Of course, he always has to kill half of the security force when he does it. Can't just sneak in like a normal person, no. Instead he has to ruin it for everyone.
    ok i'm on http://www.nts-ctos.com/
    now which course should i take? i think they all come with free trenchcoats.

Quote Originally Posted by Abhorsen View Post
    ok i'm on http://www.nts-ctos.com/
    now which course should i take? i think they all come with free trenchcoats.
    This one

/10charhax
    -Cingal

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 88

She's actually funny. The name of the anime is called "Plastic Nee-san". It's a small series with each episode like 4 to 5 minutes long. She belongs to a club called "The Model Club", along with the girl who slammed her face into the wall, where they're obsessed with toy models.

She broke one of Okappa's models, hence the slam into the wall.
    Last edited by KREVA; 06-10-2014 at 12:18 PM.