Retro Online RPG (Tibia)

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 28

Default Retro Online RPG (Tibia)

So.. I've been seeing mentions of retro/indie games like Project Gorgon lately and I thought to see the thoughts of this community about a game named Tibia. The game has been out for over 15 years and has seen hundreds of thousands of players, but hardly anyone I know has ever even heard about it.

The game recently got Greenlit (Steam) and I was wondering if anyone had some thoughts about this game

`Doll's Dishwasher Reputation: 72

The game could use better graphics and a better camera angle holy shit it makes me feel like my neck is crooked or its just me having to play the game side ways... i don't want to play a game to get a sore neck the game seems low quality overall and runescape is to be honest way more rich in terms of graphics, i heard they had a good gameplay but i never played it long enough to know that.

It doesn't have that miracle that keeps you playing it since the graphics and the camera angles are super ultra annoying.

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

popular game for BRs, buy premium and grind til your eyes bleed

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 188

Best game ever? Though a bit dated
    ... That moment when you realized that your bath towel is covered in sawdust.

Phantom's Freak Reputation: 69

I've always wanted to get into Tibia for some reason. No specifics (besides me being a sucker for "old" graphics) I tried a few years back and yeah the camera angle threw me off so hard.

Detective Kirby Reputation: 9
    Down that one road. Beside that big tree.

No where near as fun as it was about 9 years ago or so. When players could summon dragons and countless Fire Elementals. Those were the good ol days. Now no one plays on the Open PVP servers. Only high levels that leveled on a different server and got transfers. If your gonna start new i would recommend starting on a non pvp server.

Cause when you die you lose your backpack and possibly an item your wearing. But i do know that game like the back of my hand. I played it for a very long time. If you want some help getting to know all the tricks. Leave a msg here and i can download it and show ya sometime. Also check out otservlist.org
    Last edited by Crazedkilla; 06-10-2014 at 03:31 PM.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 97

Leading cycs and drags to town
    Mmmm good times. The game no master my nostalgia for it, is very dated