Never seen this before

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Game Journalist Reputation: 394

Botting and hacking are/were so bad in Age of Wushu, you'd get in-game protest nearly everyday during the first few months of the game (when people still thought Snail cared).

It's nice that people come together to try and make change, but I highly doubt Webzen will listen. Or that people will actually do the things they say they will. When it comes to hardcore players in MMOs, they're basically addicts. That's why P2W MMOs do so good. People will go to great length to be good at a game, and if that means shelling out hundreds of dollars (often money they can't really afford to spend, sadly), oh well. It'll take a great amount of willpower for people to stop spending money on the game :P

And even if they did manage to get enough people to stop so that Webzen does notice, I still doubt Webzen would even do anything. Perhaps they'd ban those trying to organize this for being disruptive or something. Or just shut down the game.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[7/23]----------(Now recruiting for ArcheAge!!!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

Was there a GM in town when they did that? Or just for the YT video?

Game Journalist Reputation: 394

Quote Originally Posted by OTN View Post
    Was there a GM in town when they did that? Or just for the YT video?
    Neither, as far as I know. People would just do it randomly throughout the day. I happened across one and decided to record it. I had nothing to do with the protest itself.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[7/23]----------(Now recruiting for ArcheAge!!!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12