Hey guys, I am looking for a programmer to help move us move our game from ideas into reality.

Game name : StarSeed Online

Type : Turn Based Online RPG; Side Scroller style graphics. (Think DFO).

Combat - Turn based

I have been working with various engines since 2005, but I am not a programmer. I am mainly a developer/graphics artist. I have used engines from Mirage Source; to RPG Maker, and have decided to go with an engine that will be fine tuned to what we are wanting our game to be.

Our idea is to merge Pokemon (Pet Catching system), Super Mario RPG ( Turn based combat), and Zelda 2 ( side scrolling style) into one online experience, with it all being in a style that I'm sure most of you are familiar with, Zelda : A Link to the past.

This job entails programming of such things as the combat system, pet catching system, collision detection, side scrolling movement, and monster databases; all with TCP support for our online mode.

I cannot offer anything paid as of now, but I can offer profit sharing when the game goes live.

Heres some things on our side (Concepts);

Battling System (With pets) *3 party members (Max 4) 3 pets (Max 4) vs 3 enemies (max 8)

Very basic title screen

If you think you would like to help us bring this idea to the mainstream, and make something that we believe would be an epic game,

Please contact me!

If you need any more information, please let me know!

Thanks

-Lamborghiniz (United Gamers Studio Founder)