Thread: DarkFall Unholy Wars 2 Week Trial key giveaway!

Orc's Breathmint Reputation: 10

Default DarkFall Unholy Wars 2 Week Trial key giveaway!

Today there has been a new patch rolled out regarding classes. You no longer choose a class, instead the new update has brought a hybrid system so you can be what ever you want to be.

If you would like to try this game, post here why you want the key. I may have 2 but for now i only have 1.

If you're chosen, when you get the key you will need to register on the website and go to the support section, log in there and once you've done that, submit a ticket to general giving them the key and tell them you would to start your free 2 week trial.

Good Luck!

Lockhart’s are forever Reputation: 36

You need special keys to trial this game? They must not like money.
    It's all bullshit folks, it's all bullshit and it's bad for ya!

90 views and nobody wants a key? =/

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

im bored ill take it

やめてください! Reputation: 296

Quote Originally Posted by Dynabol View Post
    90 views and nobody wants a key? =/
    Sort of speaks about its success huh.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

gimme gimme

Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 102

Should read " DarkFall Unholy Wars 2 Week Trial key throw away "

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 19

I would love to trial the game if you still have the key that is.

Noble and true, you are the hero other heroes aspire to be. You are a natural leader, selfless and kind, who will put the lives of others above your own, and are steadfast in your pursuit of justice.
    Take the quiz!

HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 204

No, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by loksie View Post
    I would love to trial the game if you still have the key that is.
    Sent.

Don't see why people are slating this game? most likely because you all like carebear hentie crap

HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 204

Nah. It's just a crappy game. Pretty good idea but carried out poorly.
    Also, only like 7 people play it and they're really good.

Quote Originally Posted by FarmerM View Post
    Nah. It's just a crappy game. Pretty good idea but carried out poorly.
    Also, only like 7 people play it and they're really good.
    Only 7 people play yet my clan has an active 20 people? maybe i'm seeing things but the other 100's of people must not exist? =/

Game Journalist Reputation: 490

Don't see why people are slating this game? most likely because you all like carebear hentie crap
    The game is dying, just as it was prior to Unholy Wars. People have a bad taste in their mouth because of how they feel Adventurine failed them in the past. Perhaps it'll get better, perhaps it wont. Personally, the new custom role features is quite late and not enough to make me want to play the game again.

The only two times I had fun playing Darkfall were during the first few weeks after the game launched (and during the closed beta). However, like most people, I quit because Adventurine's policies just didn't vibe with me. Especially the insanely grindy nature of the game (if you didn't look into it, you might think the game was developed by a Korean company back in the early 2000's).

The second time I enjoyed the game was the few weeks before they closed down Darkfall 1.0, when they reduced the sub price and increased all the rare-ish loot drops and skill-gain a lot. Being able to max out my character within a few weeks of casual play, rather than eight-months-to-a-year of AFK macroing 24/7, made the game a lot more fun.

I've tried Unholy Wars a few times since it launched. First, when it was launched, I played for about a month when I wrote the review for it. For some reason, Adventurine decided it would be best to stick with the grindy nature of the game. Dunno why. That put me off a lot. The PVP was fun, though, as it always has been in the game, and because of the launch population it was frequent and easy to find. However, just as the first time, the population dwindled pretty fast.

Second and third time were during special periods when adventurine made an effort to get people to come back to the game.

So, no, it's not because we "like carebear hentie crap." It's because the game is shit, due to the fact that Adventurine, despite giving the impression that they're trying, just can't seem to get their shit together and make changes to the game that actually make sense and will make people want to play.

Only 7 people play yet my clan has an active 20 people? maybe i'm seeing things but the other 100's of people must not exist? =/
    Even shitty Donate-To-Win private servers often have hundreds of players. Last time I played Holy Wars, which was a few weeks ago, I literally ran into 3 different people over a week while running around one of the main cities. I saw absolutely no one out in the wilderness, even at what you would think would be popular spawns. The only time I saw PVP was when a siege happened, and extremely rarely while roaming between hamlets and whatnot looking for a fight at peoples homes. And even then it was usually just a semi-AFK guy sitting at the bank that we would find.

To punctuate this, here's a conversation that happened on the forum of my guild, the other day.

Quote Originally Posted by Varrick ChaosWielder View Post
    When you say population has been rising... On a scale of 1 to 10 (Where 10 is at launch, and 1 is when I left last because things where ghost towns except on sieges), how would you describe it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Audin Cardew View Post
    5. I expect to be 7-8 with the patch coming this week.
    Last edited by ApocaRUFF; 06-11-2014 at 01:24 AM.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or ******."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[4/12]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

Link's Dirty Sock Reputation: 17

I may have 2 but for now i only have 1.
    Hi, do you have another one? Because I would really like to try it out! Bought Unholy Wars at release and played a month. It was a pretty cool game but I didn't like the class based system.