HEXTCG Poorest Customer Service ever

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default HEXTCG Poorest Customer Service ever

Ok so I have been playing Hextcg taking a break from hearthstone while the gameplay is decent it is very much a mtg clone in every sense of the word
    Still I enjoyed playing until in their shop I discovered a sponsorpay option this is where you can do surveys and the like to gain game currency for your efforts
    I decided to go ahead and give this a shot the next day I decided to buy some platinum as their currency is called, when I discovered my account had been banned from making any transactions.
    I opened a Ticket with Gameforge a company they use to take care of their transactions , which after three days of waiting responded saying that Verify Gamepay would be handling my case and when I finally got in contact with Verify was told my ban is lifted and that any further sponsorpay offers would result in a permanent ban.

I went to buy platinum to discover that my ban was not lifted and again opened a ticket with gameforge as you have to go through them first and again the run around response that it would be sent to Verify.
    To add to the frustration there are no phone numbers to call to talk to a live person, you can only submit a ticket and find yourself at the mercy of someone actually doing their job which is quite obvious they are sitting with their thumbs well you get the picture.
    My point if this is their customer service imagine if it had been more serious say an issue of over payment etc with ones credit card or paying and not receiving paid for merchandise... not being able to speak to someone and given the run around....
    Friends if you do decide to play be very wary that this is how the customer service there is run

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 72

so you're saying they warned to ban you permanently if you do surveys that results them more cash than an actually transaction? these morons want you to pay real money over those offers when those offers clearly gives them more money? what.... maybe if you can make it a longer article and post it around blogs or even mmo site.com you can easily get 7k views so you can let the world know clearly that these guys arn't worth our money, after all i always felt meh about these kickstarters

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 126

Those free coin surveys are just scams, don't do them. GameForge doesn't get any money from the survey providers and so they ban the player. It's really silly. Just don't do them.

Also GF's support isn't THAT bad, at least they reply within 3 working days with an actual human response. I've seen worse.

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 72

there are actually alot of games that promote using surveys.. where did you get this info where they don't make any money if you get cash from surveys... because thats inaccurate

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 188

How dare you try to use the cash shop. That is the one thing companies hate their players doing. No wonders you got banned.
    ... That moment when you realized that your bath towel is covered in sawdust.

Game Journalist Reputation: 407

I'm confused... In HexTCGs shop they give you an option to use "Sponsorpay"? And then when you tried to use he option they provide, Gameforge tried to ban you from making transactions? Da fuq.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[9/26]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 48

Because he is not telling the whole story. Shocker.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryukiri View Post
    there are actually alot of games that promote using surveys.. where did you get this info where they don't make any money if you get cash from surveys... because thats inaccurate
    No, that actually happened.

Game Journalist Reputation: 407

Quote Originally Posted by Rya.Reisender View Post
    No, that actually happened.
    The survey providers have to get what they pay out to the people who do their surveys somewhere. That means the survey providers have to purchase it themselves (be it in-game currency, premium time cards, etc...)
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[9/26]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

Yeah exactly. So if the transaction fails due to the survey provider, GameForge will ban the related account that the coins were bought for. It's the same with if you do a payment and your payment provider has trouble. GameForge does security bans all the time because of that. Usually you can resolve it by talking to them and giving them a copy of your pass and stuff.

The main complaint voiced here is that GameForge doesn't offer a phone support service, but that's the case for 90% of all MMORPG providers.