All the kids are doing it! - AMA

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Entropia Universe Journalist Reputation: 55

Quote Originally Posted by Xenonight2 View Post
    more importantly what is your dream omelette?
    As humans we need food for survival.
    Omelets are not required for our survival they are a luxury, and to fully appreciate a luxury you need to understand it is not just the item itself, but the mindset, the atmosphere, the preparation, the enjoyment of it, as well as what happens after.

The setting: A remote resort two or three days into our vacation, long enough that I have rested from my travels and forgotten the stresses of your life but not close enough to the end that I have started to worry about them again. About 10-100 am, I had woken fully rested without an alarm two hours prior and enjoyed a leisurely romp with my wife and a hot shower. We sit down to enjoy our breakfast in a quiet dining room, with a few other couples around the room, but none close enough to make me feel crowded.

A foofie flavored coffee makes me feel even more alive as I haven't had caffeine in over a week and that false feeling of energy and obnoxiousness feels so much better than the dull sense of energy from the daily mud consumed in the workplace. My wife doesn't mind though, we are on vacation, no cares in the world, no children to worry about, its like we are young again and life is great.

I get three separate single egg omelets, each with their own unique taste and ingredients, way more food than I 'need' but still small enough that I can consume them all without hurting after.

The first one: Egg, onion, green peppers, diced ham, cheddar cheese, salt, pepper, paprika.
    The second one: Egg, onion, ground sausage, jalapeņos, three cheese blend, salt, pepper and toped with a medium spicy salsa.
    The third one: Egg, bacon, onion, sliced orange/red/yellow baby bell peppers, mozzarella cheese, salt and pepper toped with a few liberal splashes of Franks hot sauce.

They are served with a generous side of diced potatoes fried with onions and sliced baby bell peppers toped with more ketchup than most people would like.

I take alternating bites between all three omelets and the potatoes so that each bit tastes fresh and no one taste grows old.

Once finished, I eat a single slice of fresh hot bread toped with a liberal spread of honey butter and get a foofy flavored iced coffee to take with me as we leave.

My wife eats something too.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheSkald View Post
    what's yr favorite kind of sprinkler?

Too much of this as a kid,

so probably something like this with my son,

Quote Originally Posted by ApocaRUFF View Post
    Also, please name the top ten most expensive items/vehicles/etc... that you currently own in Entropia. Include what they're worth.
    Got a new one for your list, Looted a nice gun last night off the boss from a zombie wave event on Rocktropia.

King Kong Snubnose (blp revolver) - 4500ped ($450usd)

Will probably sell it, the dps is kind of low for me and I prefer melee, but it would be a great gun in the Arctic which has item restrictions, so a unlimited gun that is allowed there would be great for grinding.

Eternal Cowboy Reputation: 649
    Jacksonville Jaguars: 2018 Superbowl Champs

how many punches to the face from an average ten year old girl do you think you could take before you went down

The Undead Reputation: 448

how many dicks can you take

Quote Originally Posted by Z0MBiE View Post
    how many dicks can you take
    never tried, not really my thing
    you?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheSkald View Post
    how many punches to the face from an average ten year old girl do you think you could take before you went down
    Probably not many, I don't have a high pain tolerance unless my adrenaline is pumping and it probably wouldn't be.
    you?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123