Searching for Simple but awesome MMO, PLEASE READ & HELP .-.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default Searching for Simple but awesome MMO, PLEASE READ & HELP .-.

Hey guys!

So I wanted to try an MMO, because I just finished school and havenīt got a lot to do. I went with LOTRO because I was a big fan of the books, movies and PS2 game series, which were more Action-Rpg (with really minor differences on the role) but were amazing.
    Thing is, I felt LOTRO kind of distant from what I expected, preety much due to complexity. Now, I know a lot of people here would consider that commentary stupid, sorta like "HOW ON EARTH can you find LOTRO difficult to understand?"; but I did and I certainly also found it far from what I wanted.
    Ever heard of Fusion Fall? I LOVED THAT GAME. Hardly made it past level 4 but the universe, and the gameplay and the story where everythin I wanted. Simple screen, not a banana-load of buttons and icons, small chat-box, simple weapon and armor buying locations, fun missions, I felt the game. *gay comment* But it has been taken down and I seriously doubt they ever take it up again.
    So, going to my issue, PLEASE reccomend a great, not necessarily super popular MMORPG. I am searching for a good, realistic, gradual Free adventure, where most of stuff is simpled down, there arenīt 6 kinds of quests or 200 icons for movements and power-ups in the screen. And preferably realistic, like LOTRO, but not as complicated as LOTRO.
    I found the Elder Scrolls Online fascinating but 60 bucks+monthly fee rhymes with sticking hedgehogs into my backbone.
    And finally, if its on steam, then I will personally drop a brownies tray on your porch.
    Thanks!

Ape for Diddy Reputation: 30

Mortal Online is pretty straight-forward. Nice graphics, first-person view. It's probably the best tree-chopping simulator out there.

Currently Playing: Achaea

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 126

Since with realistic you mean western style 3D realistic graphics, I have to say that I consider all the western MMORPGs I know complicated.

Simple games make me rather think of 2D anime sidescroller ones, those are all pretty simple. Or Spiral Knights.

Also what do you mean with "Not 6 kinds of quests"?

Hmmmm....

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

LOTRO had 6 types of different quests, or missions. Damn,I agree with you on that "graphics-complexity thing", though.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 126

But 6 different types doesn't sound like too much?

You mean like "Kill monsters = First Type", "Talk to NPC = Second Type", etc.? Isn't a good variety a good thing? Why does it make the game too complex?