Results 1 to 16 of 16

Thread: [Phantasy Star Online 2] Team sucht Member ; )

  1. #1
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    2

    Cool [Phantasy Star Online 2] Team sucht Member ; )

    Alloa!

    We from Team "Mystix[GER]" are looking for german members!
    Our team is under construction! You can find us on the server: Ship06 / Ken! (PSO2 Japanese)

    About me:
    Player ID Name: Xenchiro
    Player ID: 12607040 (for inviting/extra stuff)
    Current Character: Zicu

    If you are interested in teamplay and fun then reply here in the forum or simply
    send a resume to our Page (which i will give out when u send me a request).
    I will all so gladly help out with the Registration from PSO2.

    Other requirements would actually only would be: team play and communicative engagement &
    English knowledge, cause there is only a English patch / Tweaker.


    Well I hope that I will find a few friendly players here!


    Greets

    ~Xen~

    Ps: We have a website. The links for the game,... I will only give out per request. Send me a Msg!
    Last edited by Xenchiro; 07-14-2014 at 11:15 AM.

  2. #2
    🐼 Panda Moderator 🐼 Reputation: 580
    Seya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    ►Bamboo Forest◄
    Posts
    10,224
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    dieses forum ist nur für englisch kein deutsch oder andere sprachen , so schreib e's ins englisch


  3. #3
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    2

    Default

    I will change it

    Mimimimimimi
    Last edited by Xenchiro; 06-12-2014 at 11:58 AM.

  4. #4
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    I played PSO2 JP a Year ago and had fun but now i am to lazy to get to all the Registration Stuff and the Hour´s of Downloading the Client.

    I wish a German Community had exist there :_)

  5. #5
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by palmtop View Post
    I played PSO2 JP a Year ago and had fun but now i am to lazy to get to all the Registration Stuff and the Hour´s of Downloading the Client.

    I wish a German Community had exist there :_)
    Pfff.... just start the download allready and join US

  6. #6
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xenchiro View Post
    Pfff.... just start the download allready and join US
    id love to join you guys
    but having a bear of a time with the captcha to register the account after registering my email if you were able to chuck me an account or something
    id download and join u guys within a couple hrs
    EDIT:

    nvm finally managed to do it ill catcha in game
    Last edited by Tamango; 06-13-2014 at 10:57 PM. Reason: error

  7. #7
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    2

    Default

    To all the ones that are interested just Msg me and i will send u the clan-page url

  8. #8
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    2

    Default

    We are still looking for Players!!! Answer here or send me a message here so that i can give out our homepage url
    GOGOGOGOGO

  9. #9
    Payne, Max Payne Reputation: 11
    TheKingOfMMO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    564
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xenchiro View Post
    We are still looking for Players!!! Answer here or send me a message here so that i can give out our homepage url
    GOGOGOGOGO
    Is this for the english version of game? (SEA)?

    If so, I will play if you can link me to somewhere I can dl the game..

  10. #10
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheKingOfMMO View Post
    Is this for the english version of game? (SEA)?

    If so, I will play if you can link me to somewhere I can dl the game..
    ... no its the Japanese Version just like i allready writed up there... but u can use a tweaker to translate the important parts.. and for the SEA Version, well i tried to download but i cant get it. I think that has something to do with the Region Banns.

  11. #11
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xenchiro View Post
    Alloa!

    We from Team "Mystix[GER]" are looking for german members!
    Our team is under construction! You can find us on the server: Ship06 / Ken! (PSO2 Japanese)

    About me:
    Player ID Name: Xenchiro
    Player ID: 12607040 (for inviting/extra stuff)
    Current Character: Zicu

    If you are interested in teamplay and fun then reply here in the forum or simply
    send a resume to our Page (which i will give out when u send me a request).
    I will all so gladly help out with the Registration from PSO2.

    Other requirements would actually only would be: team play and communicative engagement &
    English knowledge, cause there is only a English patch / Tweaker.


    Well I hope that I will find a few friendly players here!


    Greets

    ~Xen~

    Ps: We have a website. The links for the game,... I will only give out per request. Send me a Msg!
    Clan is still activ ... plz join US
    MystiX

    Hallo liebe Fans der PSO Reihe wir sind ein kleines Team und wollen jedoch größer werden =D Unsere Ziele sind: !!Teamplay!! ganz wichtig und Kommunikation! Ich lege sehr viel wert darauf. Sollte ich dich damit nicht abgeschreckt haben, dann such uns im Forum auf oder schreib mich direkt an

    clans.de/mystix
    ..

  12. #12
    Fat Bowser Reputation: 17

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    195
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    I thought the ship 2 was way to go for "english speaking" community. Maybe things have changed in the past 2 years

  13. #13
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 422
    poeticas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    12,111
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    Japanese servers are IP blocked ...
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

  14. #14
    Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10
    Sandstorm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    UNCW
    Posts
    64
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by poeticas View Post
    Japanese servers are IP blocked ...
    No, they are not. This is completely untrue. Since the DDOS attacks a few months ago, the server has blocked IPs from certain ISPs which were suspect. This blocked some people from all over the world from connecting (Japan as well) for a while until they started gradually unblocking. I'm from the US and can connect just fine. For the people who can't, here's a solution that takes less than 5 minutes to set up.

  15. #15
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    2

    Default

    Alloa!

    We from Team "MystiX" are looking for ger/engl members!
    Our team is under construction! You can find us on the server: Ship06 / Ken! (PSO2 Japanese)

    About me:
    Player ID Name: Xenchiro
    Player ID: 12607040 (for inviting/extra stuff)
    Current Character: Zicu & Bobbykahr

    If you are interested in teamplay and fun then reply here or simply
    contact US at our page !!!
    I will all so gladly help out with the Registration from PSO2.
    Other requirements would actually only would be: team play and communicative engagement &
    English knowledge, cause there is only a English patch / Tweaker.

    Please visit our Team Homepage !! Link is on the bottom ^o^/)
    Well I hope that I will find a few friendly players here!


    Greets,
    Team Mystix

    PS:
    Japanese servers are IP blocked ...
    NO, they are not. This is completely untrue.

    clans.de/mystix
    Last edited by Xenchiro; 09-14-2014 at 10:11 PM.
    MystiX

    Hallo liebe Fans der PSO Reihe wir sind ein kleines Team und wollen jedoch größer werden =D Unsere Ziele sind: !!Teamplay!! ganz wichtig und Kommunikation! Ich lege sehr viel wert darauf. Sollte ich dich damit nicht abgeschreckt haben, dann such uns im Forum auf oder schreib mich direkt an

    clans.de/mystix
    ..

  16. #16
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    2

    Default

    Still searching members
    MystiX

    Hallo liebe Fans der PSO Reihe wir sind ein kleines Team und wollen jedoch größer werden =D Unsere Ziele sind: !!Teamplay!! ganz wichtig und Kommunikation! Ich lege sehr viel wert darauf. Sollte ich dich damit nicht abgeschreckt haben, dann such uns im Forum auf oder schreib mich direkt an

    clans.de/mystix
    ..

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •