Searching an old mmorpg. Chinese mytologhy. Need help!

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Question Searching an old mmorpg. Chinese mytologhy. Need help!

Some time ago (I talk about 5/6 years) I saw a friend of mine playing a MMORPG. I remember that he fly on his stick, the game has an anime graphic 3D and is settle in old china. I think that was inspired by the legend of the monkey (chinese mythology) (the stick can extend himself like saiyuki). Anyone know about that game? I made some research but i'm not founding it.. Ah i remember that the char was a kid. (jade Dynasty seems to be similar but I think is not it, you can make only adult pg).

I'm taking some wild guesses here and say... Mabinogi? DOMO? Try telling us as much as you remember knowing about the game.

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 60

Zu / Mu Online. Both are gone, and cannot be played.

The right man, in the wrong place... can make all the difference in the world.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Ragnarok)
    Waiting On: EverQuest Next Saving For: An Epic Computer

Thanks for the help . I watch some videos and i think the game was really Domo. And with some research I found out that there is only one server in tw . Anyway I'll give it a try. Thank you very much!

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 60

Quote Originally Posted by Peco View Post
    Thanks for the help . I watch some videos and i think the game was really Domo. And with some research I found out that there is only one server in tw . Anyway I'll give it a try. Thank you very much!
    Domo was abandoned by its original developer, is extremely unoptimized, and does not have HD Setting.

The right man, in the wrong place... can make all the difference in the world.
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Ragnarok)
    Waiting On: EverQuest Next Saving For: An Epic Computer

Quote Originally Posted by coldReactive View Post
    Domo was abandoned by its original developer, is extremely unoptimized, and does not have HD Setting.

Anyway I like that style so I'm playing it only for fun. I'll not take it seriously. Besides thanks for the info .