Thread: Dance MMOrpg ???

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default Dance MMOrpg ???

I've been looking everywhere and uhh ... All of them seem to contain some kind of issue rather it regards my OS or the game is Abandon ... Yes I've ran into An abandon MMO Dance game today . Not sure if there are any Dance MMOrpgs Left ? Any Ideas ? To help , I've tried the following games but it didn't work out and heres why .

- AuditionSea , But they seem to comeplely ignore their ****ing new players
    And i'm not exactly crazy about the idea of disabling my damn firewall AND antivirus , I'm
    just asking for it there .

- Audition , But they aren't ready , at all , to upgrade to windows 8 operating system so whatever !

- Steps [ Cubizone ] The game is abandon Basically

- And Chinese Music Soul / Music Man But it ****ed my computer up , BADLY , cause its designed SPECIFICALLY for
    Windows 7 , And me having a Windows 8 , A 64 bit too , It did not treat my computer kindly and gave
    me sevral BSODs so I had to get rid of it

- Nurian Mstar was just Generally awesome , But i quit because i could not buy for the game .
    There are many features that require a membership of some kind so i couldn't fully enjoy all
    the perks of the game

- I forgot touch online too . The game sucks in general .

- 5Street and High Street 5 i've played as well

On the side note , I Speak Japanese Quite Poorly , Same for Korean , And Tagalong but i can still adjust so
    Language i won't mind since i'm learning them . Also , Must be compatible with windows 8

Raider of Empty Tombs Reputation: 11

You pretty much named it all Lol....

But Mstar all the way for me however...
    Don't think theres any "mmorpg" dance game coming out soon

Most active I would said TW/SG Mstar still