Trying to remember a manga

Game Journalist Reputation: 407

Default Trying to remember a manga

I read this some years ago. It was a more serious and mature take on the Astro Boy story, I believe. Or something similar to it. It felt more like a psychological seinen.

Any ideas?
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[8/13]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

Rock Man Reputation: 10

ain't that description a little vague?

Game Journalist Reputation: 407

Quote Originally Posted by GenoX View Post
    ain't that description a little vague?
    Not really, I think. As I said, as far as I remember the story was a take on the Astro Boy story. But, it was a bit more mature and serious than the original Astro Boy. That's about all there is to it. At least that I can remember.

However, looking at the wiki page I just linked, I have found the manga I was looking for.

It's called "Pluto and is a murder-mystery based on one of the story arcs from Astro Boy. Atom/Astro Boy isn't the lead, but he does play a chief supporting role. It was a good manga, and I plan to re-read it. Would recommend the same to anyone else.
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[8/13]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild