there's been a murder

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 69

Trick question. It was TheSkald.

Roxane's Roadkill Reputation: 382

I just got back today.
    We talked about love and what life could really be for me. When that sh-..is real you just know.

Heads or Tails Reputation: 10

It sure was not me. Like he said i was in the woods being with nature and enjoying my self. Sadly it would seem as though my other identity to whom some of you guys dont know might of been in the mason. Who is the real duby and who is the false one? I am one of many names but of only one being. Time to to question all to see who is the real duby and to see who is the false prophet. Have fun guys as i must take my leave for a few. Time will go by but for how many hours? Will it be days are only hours. Tick tock tick tock times a flying you better hurry and find the bad guy. For who knows he may be long gone or he may still be in the mansion under a new coat waiting and stalking his next victim. And who is this loric guy. is he alive or has he been sacrificed to the false gods and only a false loric is all that remains. Better get to the next step. Oh how time is going by. duby is gone and a new form is forming who could it be?
    Im not crazy you are crazy! Any ways you show me love i will show you love. Cant we just get along and some peace for once

Pipster's Punk Reputation: 277

i can barely even figurre out how to use my install of linux, nevermind murder anyone!
    I hate TALKING. to PEOPLE. about THINGS.

Fat Bowser Reputation: 62

it was trey. the butler found out he cheated.
    “The difference between the right word and the almost right word is the difference between lightning and a lightning bug.”

Roxane's Roadkill Reputation: 382

Quote Originally Posted by Rebuzzal View Post
    it was trey. the butler found out he cheated.
    Wasn't me. My hands too big to hold sewing needles.
    We talked about love and what life could really be for me. When that sh-..is real you just know.

Super Moderator Reputation: 284
    Coloring eggs in the lost city of Atlantis.

I find it interesting that duby would mention the dark arts. Have we consulted a wizard to verify his claims?

call me chicken strips Reputation: 500

WHAT ON EARTH are you strange men claiming to be investigators doing on MY PROPERTY!

get out! get off! don't come back until you have a WARRANT, i say!

and stop reading my envelopes, you creeps!

Reading: You Just Don't Understand!: Women and Men in Conversations by Deborah Tannen (50%)
    Last read: A Child Named "It" by Dave Pelzer (NOT BAD), A Dance With Dragons by GRRM (4.5/5), A Wizard of Earthsea by Ursula K. Le Guin (3.5/5)

Interested in why I picked these books, or want to recommend me some more? Just pm me. I love books.

The Undead Reputation: 417

inspector zambie on the case to prove his innocence!

Quote Originally Posted by TheSkald View Post
    the morning mr. e's body was discovered, i observed a dead rook, or maybe it was a crow, hanging from the telephone pole in front of the house. a warning? a signature, perhaps?
    well this one's easy, as we can see by this next quote postrook has quite the fetish for dead rooks hanging from telephone poles:

Quote Originally Posted by postrook View Post
    because i like post rock and had this one image of a dead rook or it might've been a crow tbh hanging from a telephone pole

an old car door was found in the garden. i don't know what this means.
    I probably just took a door home:

Quote Originally Posted by Z0MBiE View Post
    operating machines that made car doors.

in xenonight2's study, i found an unfinished novel, in which the main character is an omelette. however, i don't believe it to be his, because he had written notes on it, such as "the setting doesn't really add to the story, maybe try a new location?" and, "i don't find the villain to be very threatening, what are omelettes really scared of?" strange.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

just after 10pm, kamilla heard two loud sneezes coming from the stairwell.
    xeno is the culprit for the sneezes:

Quote Originally Posted by Xenonight2 View Post
    if I am alone, I sneeze as loud as I can.

there was a bloody footprint found in the basement. it looked like it had been left by a sneaker of some sort. maybe a nike shoe?
    hmm, nike sneakers sound like Trey's style, but then we have postrook admitting he'd wear one:

Quote Originally Posted by postrook View Post
    the jordan and no shoe

it appears as if oisterboy was about to prepare a late night omelette, as evidenced by the eggs on the kitchen counter. why had he not finished? maybe because he was busy stabbing mr. e in the neck? i don't know.
    he probably just got high instead.

duby told me he heard a loud scream come from the house. he said the scream sounded like, "no! them apple leaves loss!" i don't know what this means either, though if duby was in the woods meditating like he said, it must have been a loud scream indeed.
    going by Loric's theory this was most likely Kamilla watching her team lose:

Quote Originally Posted by Kamilla View Post
    da toronto maple leafs

most of the evidence points toward postrook at this time. there's still a few things that need figuring out though, like the novel and why oister didn't finish the damn omelette.

Easssssssy Livin' Reputation: 844

I'd say TOO much evidence points to postrook. Someone is setting him up by the looks of things.

Zombie seems to be pretty mysterious and it sounds like he never really left the mansion...symbolically or physically.

Look at his careful investigation...conveniently distracting ys from himself! Although the needle weapon throws me off. That's not zombies style...which focuses my accusation on duby.
    Last edited by Oisterboy; 06-16-2014 at 11:46 AM.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast