Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 91

Thread: there's been a murder

  1. #26
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 317
    Bad Hamster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Hamsterville
    Posts
    13,639
    Rep Power
    22

    Default

    It's obvious that it's Postrook. Gingers have no soul.

  2. #27
    Entropia Universe Journalist Reputation: 55
    Narfi Hungry Willem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    701
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Wasn't me!
    I did find the remnants of some burned clothing and sneakers buried in my garden today though.

    EntropiaPlanets - Fan Site I am involved with
    Entropia Wiki

  3. #28
    $$$
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Narfi Hungry Willem View Post
    Wasn't me!
    I did find the remnants of some burned clothing and sneakers buried in my garden today though.
    a new clue? what kind of clothing?

  4. #29
    Sandman's Slave Reputation: 445
    TreyTrey12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn Center, Minnesota
    Posts
    3,841
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Rather than going at this from every direction, let's try to funnel it down.

    Starting with the bloody footprint.
    I'm a shoe head in a sense and that footprint definitely looks like a Nike sole.
    But who wears Nike's?
    Not I. I prefer Jordan's and vans. However I do own several pairs of Nike's which doesn't do well for me. However at the time I snuck off, I in fact, was not wearing Nike's, but Jordan's that night because I needed the support they offer.

    However there are several other members of the mansion that do wear Nike's. Oister is one of them, as well as postrook, Avarance is a fan of nellyville so they're bound to like air force's which in fact carry the iconic sole design of most Nike's.

    But then we must think, is the bloody footprint really connected to the murder? What if the footprint was actually someone who happened to see Mr E 's body and just didn't want to say anything?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Wait a minute, everyone involved have one thing in common.

    We all asked to get asked something.
    Last edited by TreyTrey12; 06-17-2014 at 02:43 AM.

  5. #30
    Entropia Universe Journalist Reputation: 55
    Narfi Hungry Willem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    701
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    So you are saying it was Pwarp?

    EntropiaPlanets - Fan Site I am involved with
    Entropia Wiki

  6. #31
    TOTALFVCKBOY Reputation: 715
    Xenonight2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    www.onrpg.com
    Posts
    14,098
    Rep Power
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Narfi Hungry Willem View Post
    So you are saying it was Pwarp?


    - - - Updated - - -

    Also, I am hiring Arri as my attorney. And we're going to sue anyone and everyone if they even think of libeling me!

  7. #32
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 176
    Wicked315's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Florida.
    Posts
    7,831
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Loric View Post
    Xeno literally just told me he killed Mr. E you guys.
    I'm a witness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Loric View Post
    I love how your name is "Useless", and your avatar says "Canada" in it.
    LOL GET IT?

  8. #33
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 758
    Abhorsen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    14,744
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Xenonight2 View Post

    damn, was hoping that turned into a makeout session, lol

  9. #34
    Heads or Tails Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    335
    Rep Power
    2

    Default

    an update. i woke up this morning and found a note on my desk with a bloody finger print. part of its bloody out but the last few letters ght2 is all that is left
    Im not crazy you are crazy! Any ways you show me love i will show you love. Cant we just get along and some peace for once

  10. #35
    in the sky with diamonds Reputation: 1151
    Oisterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Trash Boat
    Posts
    25,737
    Rep Power
    45

    Default

    I'll threaten an omelette strike until xeno gives us the letter.

  11. #36
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 416

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Montréal
    Posts
    6,574
    Rep Power
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by not.all.there View Post
    an update. i woke up this morning and found a note on my desk with a bloody finger print. part of its bloody out but the last few letters ght2 is all that is left
    sorry that was mine... i forgot the letter i picked up from the mail there (it was actually ketchup because i had just eaten some wendy's)

  12. #37
    Sandman's Slave Reputation: 445
    TreyTrey12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Brooklyn Center, Minnesota
    Posts
    3,841
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    We should have an Omelette twerkfest.

  13. #38
    in the sky with diamonds Reputation: 1151
    Oisterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Trash Boat
    Posts
    25,737
    Rep Power
    45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Avarance View Post
    sorry that was mine... i forgot the letter i picked up from the mail there (it was actually ketchup because i had just eaten some wendy's)
    That clears that up. But was the letter from anyone related to this situation?

  14. #39
    Heads or Tails Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    335
    Rep Power
    2

    Default

    another update. i woken up from a nap and beside me was a bloody shirt and a pair of underware with traces of bloody shit. i have no clue as to how it got there. we need to find out this quick as these underware is starting to stank
    Im not crazy you are crazy! Any ways you show me love i will show you love. Cant we just get along and some peace for once

  15. #40
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 758
    Abhorsen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    14,744
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by not.all.there View Post
    another update. i woken up from a nap and beside me was a bloody shirt and a pair of underware with traces of bloody shit. i have no clue as to how it got there. we need to find out this quick as these underware is starting to stank
    sounds like someone took your virginity.

  16. #41
    $$$
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by not.all.there View Post
    another update. i woken up from a nap and beside me was a bloody shirt and a pair of underware with traces of bloody shit. i have no clue as to how it got there. we need to find out this quick as these underware is starting to stank
    yr bloody/fecal sleep episodes are not relevant to my investigation thank you

  17. #42
    Heads or Tails Reputation: 10

    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    335
    Rep Power
    2

    Default

    Well i did not want to share this. But while cleaning up theres was left over omelette scraping and aslo a pot smokers guide on cooking omelette edtion . There was aslo a poster of nick naked i assume it was Photoshopped.
    Im not crazy you are crazy! Any ways you show me love i will show you love. Cant we just get along and some peace for once

  18. #43
    Entropia Universe Journalist Reputation: 55
    Narfi Hungry Willem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    701
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    You say he was killed with a sewing needle.
    Was the weapon recovered or is it just assumed to be a sewing needle from the size of the punctures?

    EntropiaPlanets - Fan Site I am involved with
    Entropia Wiki

  19. #44
    $$$
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Narfi Hungry Willem View Post
    You say he was killed with a sewing needle.
    Was the weapon recovered or is it just assumed to be a sewing needle from the size of the punctures?
    the size of the punctures. no actual weapon was recovered.

  20. #45
    Entropia Universe Journalist Reputation: 55
    Narfi Hungry Willem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    701
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheSkald View Post
    the size of the punctures. no actual weapon was recovered.
    So really there could be a multitude of potential murder weapons.....
    Push pins, syringe needles, ice picks, thin fangs, etc.....

    EntropiaPlanets - Fan Site I am involved with
    Entropia Wiki

  21. #46
    General Manager Reputation: 484
    DizzyPW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    5,164
    Rep Power
    10

    Default

    Best of luck to all investigators. I would comment with further evidence but an unnamed individual has sent two pieces of black mail and threatens further will be revealed if I become further implicated in assisting.
    I’d rather risk confusing some people than disappointing them. - Mark Jacobs

    Follow my writing team at OnRPG.

    Currently Playing: SMITE, Blade & Soul
    History: Elsword, Dragon Ball Xenoverse FFXIV, Lost Saga, Prime World, Path of Exile, League of Legends, Wizardry Online, The Secret World, TERA, Planetside 2, C9, Dragon Nest, Forsaken World, Dungeon Defenders, Realm of the Titans, Eden Eternal, Vindictus, Champions Online, PockieNinja, Black Prophecy, Warhammer, Perfect World, Maplestory, Guild Wars, Anarchy Online, Ragnarok.

    Support Pancreatic Cancer Research


  22. #47
    $$$
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Narfi Hungry Willem View Post
    So really there could be a multitude of potential murder weapons.....
    Push pins, syringe needles, ice picks, thin fangs, etc.....
    believe me, it was a sewing needle.

  23. #48
    Entropia Universe Journalist Reputation: 55
    Narfi Hungry Willem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    701
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DizzyPW View Post
    an unnamed individual has sent two pieces of black mail
    Ethnicity is pretty ambiguous here, but I do hope treytrey wasn't hurt.

    EntropiaPlanets - Fan Site I am involved with
    Entropia Wiki

  24. #49
    Insert Forgotten Title here Reputation: 131
    Riz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Zillyhoo
    Posts
    4,000
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    A door appearing in the garden? When SOMEONE claimed to have been gardening. Interesting. Further evidence in the garden, though? A possible PLANT, as it were? As both caretaker AND gardener, would a certain individual have proper access to plant all evidence? Classic misdirection.

    Eggs seem to be playing a theme here as well, hmm. Possible misdirection to point to our current, foul-attitude cook. Would not the former cook have the proper knowledge to make this all the more believable?
    Last edited by Riz; 06-20-2014 at 01:15 AM.

    [19:45] ♥Moloko Lynx♥: Flight sims would even suit you, Riz. You seem to have the sensibilities of an old man.
    Member since May 8, 2004.

  25. #50
    TOTALFVCKBOY Reputation: 715
    Xenonight2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    www.onrpg.com
    Posts
    14,098
    Rep Power
    31

    Default

    leave my cook alone, thems some good omelettes oister bakes

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •