Thread: there's been a murder

Super Moderator Reputation: 208

What if duby killed Mr. E?

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 110

Quote Originally Posted by Arri View Post
    What if duby killed Mr. E?
    Don't make me blush. I would never hurt a soul or any living creature ><

What if you murdered MR E Arri?
    For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
    Death is beautiful. Death is sweet. For me my sweet death i love thy pale skin. Bring me to a world of peace. Take me to the endless grey mist. Let me talk to the wise tree in the forest. Let me see my long past loved ones. And give me mine wings. Take me to the Maker. O sweet death come for me soon.

Once a gabber always a gabber.

Wario’s Bad Accent Reputation: 84
    The Artist Formerly Known as Skald Invites You to the Arctic Rodeo, or a Quiet Chaos in the North.

Quote Originally Posted by thankyou View Post
    Don't make me blush. I would never hurt a soul or any living creature ><

What if you murdered MR E Arri?
    duby u have claimed multiple times that u have "busted domes" and wouldn't hesitate to "bust domes"

Quote Originally Posted by not skald View Post
    duby u have claimed multiple times that u have "busted domes" and wouldn't hesitate to "bust domes"
    i have been in many fights in my life. But i always try for peace first. Then if that don't work violence is the cure

never killed no body yet. but meh it comes down to it either me or him. i be damned if any one will kill me with out me fighting.

but you know what i think we all have been in stupid fights in our life its a sad realty but what ever.

in truth ive seen enough violence in my life i could write a few books about it >< no wonder my damn mind is so ****.ed up
    Last edited by thankyou; 09-07-2015 at 01:50 AM.
    For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
    Death is beautiful. Death is sweet. For me my sweet death i love thy pale skin. Bring me to a world of peace. Take me to the endless grey mist. Let me talk to the wise tree in the forest. Let me see my long past loved ones. And give me mine wings. Take me to the Maker. O sweet death come for me soon.

SuperKenshin's Servent Reputation: 82
    That place where depressed people go when they can't take any more...you know, the library.

Looks like we've got ourselves a DRAMAtical Murder on our hands!
    Nyahahahahahaha!!!
    I'm going to hell.

Arri's Animal Reputation: 113

Twas I that killed the fool! You see I used a time travel machine and took him out when no one was looking! Mwahaha! After that I traveled back to the present and you were all none the wiser! *stereotypical evil dude telling his plan and wonders how it got foiled*

The Artist Formerly Known as Skald Invites You to the Arctic Rodeo, or a Quiet Chaos in the North.

time travel doesn't exist jaydude this is a serious thread stop being ridiculous

time travel doesn't exist jaydude this is a serious thread stop being ridiculous
    i think your wrong on this Skald. just last night i went back in time and met Beethoven it was wicked.

really how did u speak to one another

really how did u speak to one another
    with language. it was amazing to learn from him.

did you know he really likes fried chicken.

do u speak german duby

do u speak german duby
    I am not going to say what languages i can speak. But i will say i can't speak full German. I know a little words here and there since my mum was German though ^^

i know what languages you can speak

i know what languages you can speak
    list them all

i know English. duby <.... my own language which i only speak it to my girls as they are the only ones to understand it.
    a little bit of Spanish hence why i sometimes type it a little here and there to you guys. i am going to try to learn German one day in honour of my mum.

ok

1. english

ok

1. english
    i know little bits of other languages. Ive picked up over the years from viewing tons of music in other languages. Hence why i can speak some the words perfect. Its odd though i don't know the entire languages but can seem to pick up the meaning and how to speak full well. I was on my way to knowing full Spanish but this lady i knew she was a Spanish lady me and her lost contact so over the years i lost almost my entire knowing on how to speak the entire language as i never really had a need to speak it daily. only when we talked with each other.

I speak about 1 percent of Portuguese since a few industrial groups i used to listen too was in that language.
    5 percent Spanish thank you my dear Mexican friend to whom i miss dearly. used to be about 85 percent a damn shame we lost contact ><
    1 percent german thank you mum
    95 percent English
    100 percent Duby
    So yea i know other languages just not enough to do anything with them :yet: but i am wanting to learn them full. I aslo want to learn Arabic