ArchLord 2 Closed Beta

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 24

PW milk but their games aint half bad

Power_Gamer_6's Pick Reputation: 35

Quote Originally Posted by OTN View Post
    Recommend Swords Online for faster combat. Plus, W-word is just milking players now. (Not like that was what they have been doing, no ofcourse not!)
    Isnt Sword pay to get beta access.

edit: nevermind found beta key. I'll check them both out.

So far I found AL2 not to bad. The combat is abit slow paced, but picks up when you get more skills lv10+. Lots of pvp and the dungeon are cool for epic gear.
    Last edited by Beatrix23; 06-17-2014 at 01:58 PM.

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 15

Swordsman online feeled too casual I'll stick with this for now.

- - - Updated - - -

And locan server just went down...

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

the movement is like u playing a bad flash-browser game .... the rest ist nearly ok but uīll feel the P2W realy fast
    this game will have no chance on the market

500+ Posts???? Reputation: 43

Anyone who tries/plays this i'd probably turn off the glow effect, makes the game lose alot of color which bothered me till i noticed that glow effect made it that way.
    on

off

Other then that, i thought it was okay so far reminded me alot of Soul of the ultimate nation. Tried the 5-10 contested area and that was pretty fun for a bit, but after 10 there's no more pvp till you level up more?. Thought that was kinda strange.

Game List Master Reputation: 165

Just hit level 6 so far so good the quests are a bit tedious having so many in the same area apart from that it seems fun so far. Not sure if I prefer the original or not though as of yet.

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Cfuson2012 View Post
    webzen................................. no ty
    Oh shit its webzen just heard about them today banning some popular guy on c9

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 15

I just wanted to tell that CB is closing June 23, around 8:00 UTC. Maybe too much bugs so they wanna fix them asap.

Game List Master Reputation: 165

I hit level 8 and haven't really seen any bugs as of yet. It is become a bit bland already though so my verdict is the original was better I had much higher level characters on that game, combat in it was more enjoyable and quests made you explore more, I have barely seen any of the game world in Archlord 2

Pikachu's Flea Collar Reputation: 19

Quote Originally Posted by Miiksu View Post
    I just wanted to tell that CB is closing June 23, around 8:00 UTC. Maybe too much bugs so they wanna fix them asap.
    There sure were enough of them to warrent it, half the skills are broken/bugged. (Sacrifice, impregnable, dozen more.) And entire mechanics (Elemental stone crafting, etc) are completely broken/bugged as well.

Found the game to be kinda boring and generic, with absolutely no endgame to sustain a playerbase.

However... I did really like the tank class mechanics. (If they weren't bugged currently.) And apparently so did a lot of other people, tanks were the most commonly played class, and somehow dps classes least common. (Shows they obviously made crap mechanics for the dps ones.)

Reminds me of champions online, I made the coolest class I have ever played in any mmo, in that game. But the game itself is so boring I can't bring myself to play it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast