What's your "Main" MMO at the moment?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Ape for Diddy Reputation: 17

Ultima Online on a shard. Best thing that happened to me so far. The next best thing will be when Pioneer is finished.
    You know what a capped skill f2p mmo is? Absolute garbage.

Fat Bowser Reputation: 22

Trekking through DCUO.

Playing some league of legends.

I may resubscribe to FF14 later on and I am definitely jumping on PoE when their new leagues come out.
    Pride is a wonderful trait.

Shadowsworn's Sandwich Reputation: 168

Quote Originally Posted by coldReactive View Post
    I've tried doing MOBAs with just NPC training (IE: DOTA 2) and I can't get MOBAs down. So I quit trying, and won't try again.
    Just like with MMOs, wait till a new MOBA comes out, you'll get into it much easier because everyone will be new, so you'll feel on the same page, and connect with people easier as you're trying to learn.

But yeah, bigger learning curve in MOBAs than most games we're used to.
    Me, Me, Me, GF |&| Me! D;!

Playing Dawngate, LoL, and DFO

You can join my Minitroopers army!

Don't you dare quote me!

Don't you dare Rep me neither!

I don't want your petty influences upon my soul!

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 11

Quote Originally Posted by Songz View Post
    Just like with MMOs, wait till a new MOBA comes out, you'll get into it much easier because everyone will be new, so you'll feel on the same page, and connect with people easier as you're trying to learn.

But yeah, bigger learning curve in MOBAs than most games we're used to.

Im honestly so bored of MMO's right now, that the thought process of even downloading one, and trying it, is a complete waste of time, because i know im gonna play it for a few days (at most), then **** it.

I sit mainly on twitch, watching others play games (Ironic...).

I usually skim between such things as Dayz Mod, Smite, Hearthstone (such a piece of shit tbh)....

But im currently waiting on 2015 to stroll in, because hopefully by then, we will be entering a better state of games coming out.

The division, Dying light, Far cry 4 (coop!!) - I understand some of these games will be out before then, but just waiting for these alone - throws me off trying anything else.

I think foremost now days, having a community, big or small (And teamspeak!) - is the pinnacle of gaming, so long as you know you have someone to share the experience with, it makes almost playing any game bearable and sometimes even fun!

Problem is, communities come and go more than games now days, that you only ever settle down with maybe 1-2 friends, but a whole 500+ friend list of people playing shit you mostly never hear from.

Find me a community of mature (I am 28 after all, screaming kids is a thing of a many moon ago) people - and ill happily try just about anything.

Shame finding the community is harder than finding the games.

Entropia Universe Journalist Reputation: 55

Quote Originally Posted by Theotori View Post

Find me a community of mature (I am 28 after all, screaming kids is a thing of a many moon ago) people - and ill happily try just about anything.
    planetcalypsoforum.com

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

I really want Blade & Soul but I heard that they won't translate the game anymore. Booo~ At the moment I'm playing Eclipse War Online, Ragnarok and Dragon Nest. Those are my mains as I try some other beta MMORPGs on the side.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Been playing DC Universe and Elsword lately since SE locked me out of FFXIV

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 188

League of Legends. Popular games tend to have the best economies, and I love exploiting an economy It's a bit disappointing that when I play a game seriously I get banned for botting (from casting spells in time to music) and when I bot I make more in-game friends than playing seriously. I guess the bot has better social-skills
    ... That moment when you realized that your bath towel is covered in sawdust.

Lockhartís are forever Reputation: 15

Some Phantasy Star Online 2, a little bit of United Eleven... nothing too great. Quit Wildstar a week ago...

Even though im in the Archeage Alpha, i cant get myself back online before the CB

Waiting for
    ============
    Wildstar

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by ApocaRUFF View Post
    So, what're you playing and why is it keeping your interest? Just a discussion topic.
    None. I can't stand any of the games in West markets. I love video games and wish I can play one, but everything sucks. I played AION on Israphel in 2012, sold my account because it transitioned to PvE instead of PvP - been playing league of legends since and I've taken a hiatus from that because of the lack of motivation to climb to Diamond.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast