MechWarrior Online

Game Journalist Reputation: 421

Default MechWarrior Online

Anyone else played this? I played it a long time back pretty frequently, but ended up quitting because the Devs weren't delivering on what they promised/what I wanted from the game. Looking at the recent emails I've been getting, it feels like the game is nothing but a cash-grab, too. About 90% of the emails I get about the game are to tell me about some new pack or mech or whatever I can get for $10-50 or some absurd price like that.

Does anyone feel like I do? I'm more than a bit peev'd that MechWarrior Living Legends pretty much stopped development because of this game, and so far a professional (and larger team) company has yet to achieve a quarter of a what a mod for Crysis has (in my opinion).
    "....However, as with all things, you will encounter the odd retard and or asshole."
    -Cingal
    -------(New Video!)------------------------(New Post!)[9/26]----------(Updated for ArcheAge!)[4/28]
    Youtube Channel | Twitch | Gaming Blog | Amitabha Gaming Guild

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 121

Quote Originally Posted by ApocaRUFF View Post
    Anyone else played this? I played it a long time back pretty frequently, but ended up quitting because the Devs weren't delivering on what they promised/what I wanted from the game. Looking at the recent emails I've been getting, it feels like the game is nothing but a cash-grab, too. About 90% of the emails I get about the game are to tell me about some new pack or mech or whatever I can get for $10-50 or some absurd price like that.

Does anyone feel like I do? I'm more than a bit peev'd that MechWarrior Living Legends pretty much stopped development because of this game, and so far a professional (and larger team) company has yet to achieve a quarter of a what a mod for Crysis has (in my opinion).
    Yeah the same reason i quit too, didn't want to participate in a P2W/CS focused game.
    Not that i can come up with an equal or better method atm for the game but still.