Need help finding an MMO

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default Need help finding an MMO

Okay so I currently only play GW2 and Maplestory, but Maplestory is being annoying atm (it's ridiculously hard to be good, making you spend $100s of dollars on the game every month or so just to make it fun.) and I would like to play an MMO, could be an MMORPG, but I doubt it, because I've tried them all, and GW2 is the best one I've played, until BDO and EQN of course, we all know they are going to rock our socks ! Okay, so I'm looking for a game that takes a lot of skill, I play a GunZ private server, I love this game to death but hate GunZ 2. I don't want to play FPS either because I'm tired of those, I play Crysis 3 on and off. So what skill based online free/pay games are out there, like I'm talking about a ridiculous amount of skill, graphics doesn't matter to me or the age of the game, I just need something to do, I love playing skill based games and get away from best gear wins *cough* Maplestory *cough*. I really love games that have a glitch that you abuse like GunZ and SSBM, so something around those lines would do, but it must be a really difficult game that can take me a very long time to get even moderately good at it, and it has to be fun too of course? Thanks in advance!

List of games I've played that I loved:
    Talesrunner
    Audition Online
    OSU!
    Counter Strike in general
    Strike Vektor

That's all I could really think of as of now. Maybe this list may help? (I'm bored out of my mind.)
    Last edited by dunnoguy; 06-18-2014 at 03:50 PM.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Not sure where to start but I've been trying to play Marvel Heroes and its F2P. You should also check out Loadout on Steam.

Entropia Universe Journalist Reputation: 55

Quote Originally Posted by dunnoguy View Post
    it must be a really difficult game that can take me a very long time to get even moderately good at it, and it has to be fun too of course?
    Entropia Universe, I have been playing it daily for 6 years and am at level 60 (lvl 100 is considered max, but there is no level cap and there are a few avatars that are over that)