thinking of getting a tat once i get my money

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Heads or Tails Reputation: 10

Default thinking of getting a tat once i get my money

Ive had this idea for a tat i want on my left hand for a while. Two pitchforks and in the middle is the angel of death with the pitchfork on both sides. And on my right hand. One of Santa Muerte : Our Lady of the Holy Death: i know it will cost a shit ton as i want it in full detail but your thoughts on this guys? I know my family will not approve but i dont care. I dont know any trust worthy shop yet but im going to look into it
    Im not crazy you are crazy! Any ways you show me love i will show you love. Cant we just get along and some peace for once

Str1der's Stooge Reputation: 181

Get tattoo if your sig. Ez

Olpah's Object Reputation: 323

pics or it won't have happened. same wrt the dreads
    Last edited by postrook; 06-19-2014 at 12:55 PM.
    I hate TALKING. to PEOPLE. about THINGS.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 375

are u having an early midlife crisis m8

Quote Originally Posted by Avarance View Post
    are u having an early midlife crisis m8
    nope? why do you ask? im just laying down my plans for the future and i want to get these tats but ive not made my mind up 100 percent yet. only time will tell
    Im not crazy you are crazy! Any ways you show me love i will show you love. Cant we just get along and some peace for once

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 384

Tats do cost a lot when you want them professionally done. Anyways it's not a bad idea to plan out months or years in advance because this is something you will have for rest of your life.

Quote Originally Posted by TreyTrey12 View Post
    Tats do cost a lot when you want them professionally done. Anyways it's not a bad idea to plan out months or years in advance because this is something you will have for rest of your life.
    yep i dont want to rush it. I want to make sure if i do decide to get the tats that they are done well and dont look like shit. Planing to get the virgn mary tated on my wrist to help cover my scars. And the rest of my scars i want to get coverd with bones and razer wire wraped around each scar. But this is all just a idea and i may not even go with it. Depends on how much money i can get and if i find some one that is good with art and knows what they are doing.

Eternal Cowboy Reputation: 649
    Jacksonville Jaguars: 2018 Superbowl Champs

i don't mean to be a meddlesome matilda or a presumptuous peter, but don't you get yr money from yr family? maybe you should care a little more about what they think about what you buy with their money.

i do like the idea of the santa claus tat on yr right hand tho. maybe like a big christmas tree on yr forearm too?

Nick is a wanker. Reputation: 582

White guy with dreads and tattoos. Pretty sure no one will hire you like that. That about concludes your long term plans.

[My Anime List] | [last.fm] | [xfire] | [Steam]
    Quote Originally Posted by duby View Post
    i have no clue as to what a paragraph is

A Shrubbery Reputation: 141

Quote Originally Posted by TheSkald View Post
    i don't mean to be a meddlesome matilda or a presumptuous peter, but don't you get yr money from yr family? maybe you should care a little more about what they think about what you buy with their money.
    Pretty sure he's on disability.
    # ᴛ ʜ ᴇ ʏ ᴄ ᴀ ʟ ʟ ᴍ ᴇ ᴛ ʜ ᴇ s ᴏ ʀ ᴄ ᴇ ʀ ᴇ ʀ s ᴜ ᴘ ʀ ᴇ ᴍ ᴇ ʙ ᴇ ᴄ ᴀ ᴜ s ᴇ ɪ ' ᴍ s ᴏ s ᴛ ʀ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴇ.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast