thinking of getting a tat once i get my money

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Eternal Cowboy Reputation: 577
    Jacksonville Jaguars: 2018 Superbowl Champs

Quote Originally Posted by SnOwBunZz View Post
    White guy with dreads and tattoos. Pretty sure no one will hire you like that. That about concludes your long term plans.
    you could always move to portland or seattle

Entropia Universe Journalist Reputation: 46

Quote Originally Posted by TheSkald View Post
    you could always move to portland or seattle
    Or pro sports.....

You any good at sports?

Roxane's Roadkill Reputation: 382

Hand tattoos are a no no though and honestly only look good when they're flaming skulls, or combined with full sleeves. Which seems to be the norm these days.

Now, duby, I know it seems cool to you but honestly if you even want a shot at trying to get even a semi decent job you might want to relocate those tats to maybe your chest or shoulders. Even McDonald's, both private and corporate owned, whose known for literally hiring anyone with a heartbeat are strengthening their regulations on employee tattoos, I literally worked there for a day and I never bothered to go back lol. They made me shave off my goatee.

Don't screw yourself over before you even get situated bro.
    We talked about love and what life could really be for me. When that sh-..is real you just know.

Easssssssy Livin' Reputation: 844

Hatchet man neck tat imo
    Last edited by Oisterboy; 06-20-2014 at 12:58 AM.

Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 141

Quote Originally Posted by TreyTrey12 View Post
    Hand tattoos are a no no though and honestly only look good when they're flaming skulls, or combined with full sleeves. Which seems to be the norm these days.

Now, duby, I know it seems cool to you but honestly if you even want a shot at trying to get even a semi decent job you might want to relocate those tats to maybe your chest or shoulders. Even McDonald's, both private and corporate owned, whose known for literally hiring anyone with a heartbeat are strengthening their regulations on employee tattoos, I literally worked there for a day and I never bothered to go back lol. They made me shave off my goatee.

Don't screw yourself over before you even get situated bro.
    They, Mcdonalds, are strict about hair because they've been sued so many times over it being in food. McDonald's was my first job because I quit regular jobs and started freelancing. For tattoo's it really depends on the manager. Most of the time they'd let people in the kitchen get away with anything, I saw some sleeveless shirts with full sleeve tattoos, but for store front or window'd employees they will give you a plastic glove to cover it up if the district manager is coming by. I didn't even work at a shitty McDonald's (as far as fast food is concerned). It is the only fast food in the area & about twice the size of most regular McDonald's We pulled over huge daily numbers (best in state) and always scored high with mystery shoppers. This McDonald's was corporately owned.

On the plus side of working at McDonald's they will literally not fire you. I had friends that ducked out on lunch shifts all the time, wouldn't show up for work, and even came to work drunk. He stayed with them until he took his entrance level exam for college. They never even disciplined him. I've thought about getting a part timie at one (5-10 hours a week) just for the laid back nature and socialization that freelancing doesn't allow.
    # ᴛ ʜ ᴇ ʏ ᴄ ᴀ ʟ ʟ ᴍ ᴇ ᴛ ʜ ᴇ s ᴏ ʀ ᴄ ᴇ ʀ ᴇ ʀ s ᴜ ᴘ ʀ ᴇ ᴍ ᴇ ʙ ᴇ ᴄ ᴀ ᴜ s ᴇ ɪ ' ᴍ s ᴏ s ᴛ ʀ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴇ.

Every job has an acceptable amount of drinks before work.

Surgeon - flask sip before work 0-1
    Bus driver - few beers for breakfast 2-3
    Cook - multiple drinks though shift 5-6
    Landscaper - must be able to walk 7-9
    Panhandlers - intoxication sells 10+
    Lumberjack - bleed grain alcohol

Norrin Radd's Nerd Rage Reputation: 22

tattoos need to have a deep meaning behind them. otherwise, you're just really lame for trying to seem cool.
    plus, have fun being a degenerate that no one wants to hire.

Eternal Cowboy Reputation: 577
    Jacksonville Jaguars: 2018 Superbowl Champs

Quote Originally Posted by Leafninja View Post
    tattoos need to have a deep meaning behind them. otherwise, you're just really lame for trying to seem cool.
    oh stop that

Yeah. There's nothing wrong with just wanting a big ****in crazy ass wizard tattoo covering 40% of your body. Doesn't need meaning.

Heads or Tails Reputation: 10

Well they will have meaning to me. I dont want to get one to be cool. But good idea trey about the hands thing ill have them some whre else probably on my wrist. About the dreads us white folks can have them. Saying they are for only black folks aint right. I want to get these tats has they do have meaning to me. Mary for the birth of my saviour and Santa Muerte for healing and protection. And the angel of death for he will be the one who takes me to my final resting place. The pitch forks are a idea for me as the angel of death can be good and evil. For me hes evil with a side of good. To oister i could get one of the hatchet man but would never get it on my neck. I want to cover my scars on my wrist my arms and my legs with tats as i am ashame of them. These all are long time plans and ideas and i may not even do it. To the one who said my fam will pay for it. Nope they wont. Ill be getting some money soon i hope. Belive it are not i do pay for somethings
    Im not crazy you are crazy! Any ways you show me love i will show you love. Cant we just get along and some peace for once

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12