Generically hot people on TV

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Pipster's Punk Reputation: 277

Quote Originally Posted by Glace1221 View Post
    I don't know who the chick in the glasses with the drawing is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Avarance View Post
    Good thing we have reverse image search in this modern age
    tenchar .
    I hate TALKING. to PEOPLE. about THINGS.

Easssssssy Livin' Reputation: 844

This thread combo with the sexy mugshot one is making me realize that the main feature that makes a person distinctively attractive to me is the eyes.

Onrpg truly taught me something about myself. With two kinda dumb threads (no offense. These threads are better than no threads. And certainly better than my last 100+ lol)

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10

Lol, no offense taken. Yeah, I also at some point learned that I really love beautiful eyes. Especially those big, round or almond-shaped eyes colored light (hazel) brown, green (especially Jade, if possible), and/or baby blue.

I also at some point learned that for some reason, side-swept bangs (especially the kind that hang beside the face), ponytails, pigtails, double buns, and wavy or curly hair tends to make me go from seeing someone as boring, to being stupidly infatuated, although it still depends a fair bit on the face.

combine that with a brown-skinned, golden brown-skinned, caramel-skinned, or light-skinned woman with a cute face, nice, preferably full figure, and I just....i-i-hi-j-ju-just-UNF!!! *Heart breaks*

I'm curious about the psychology behind that. How hairstyles and eye shape can trigger infatuation. I think it has something about tickling ideals and fancytasies.

Also, Loric. I am VERY familiar.
    Last edited by Glace1221; 06-21-2014 at 06:03 AM.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 602

lately i got a new crush, and its on Zooey Deschanel <3 she played in multiple series and movies over the years and gawd damn shes cute:

Currently Playing: FFXIV

>Screenshot Collection 2013-2014<

call me chicken strips Reputation: 500

Quote Originally Posted by Abhorsen View Post
    lately i got a new crush, and its on Zooey Deschanel <3 she played in multiple series and movies over the years and gawd damn shes cute:
    yes she's an actress so she has acted in movies and tv shows I don't know why you felt the need to clarify this

Reading: You Just Don't Understand!: Women and Men in Conversations by Deborah Tannen (50%)
    Last read: A Child Named "It" by Dave Pelzer (NOT BAD), A Dance With Dragons by GRRM (4.5/5), A Wizard of Earthsea by Ursula K. Le Guin (3.5/5)

Interested in why I picked these books, or want to recommend me some more? Just pm me. I love books.

Eternal Cowboy Reputation: 577
    Jacksonville Jaguars: 2018 Superbowl Champs

she's in that band with m. ward too

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 602

Quote Originally Posted by Xenonight2 View Post
    yes she's an actress so she has acted in movies and tv shows I don't know why you felt the need to clarify this
    not every actress plays in movies, and not every actress plays in tv series, some might not even play in multiple of them but just one, hence the clarification good sir.

Currently Playing: FFXIV

>Screenshot Collection 2013-2014<

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123