Blade & Soul NA/EU

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Default Blade & Soul NA/EU

Hi everyone,

I saw a petition about Blade & Soul NA/EU and its gotten some considerable attention. We need 5,000 signatures to get this over to NCSoft as a last effort to get them to look at NA/EU for release. We're at 2,500 signatures - please tell everyone you know! Thanks guys.

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/890/4...ca-and-europe/
    Last edited by j0kes; 06-20-2014 at 12:54 PM.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 32

there will be a EU/ NA version in the future. They said that allready..
    http://www.onrpg.com/boards/avatars/fenix40k.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1268643051

"That's why I love OnRPG, we can spend two pages
    about arguing about swimming."

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 174

uhh...there is a petition...why??

http://us.bladeandsoul.com/en/

if you type blade and soul on google, the FIRST search result is that website linked above.

please do your research ._.;
    "When it comes to the past, EVERYONE writes fiction." -Stephen King

Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 98

I think the petition was made because the developers for Blade and Soul in this past year had said there was no longer any specific release date set for BNS NA/EU. They essentially cut it off until further notice. This in turn is why people want an actual answer now.

As of right now, NA/EU BNS is in limbo.
    Game: Wildstar
    In Game Name: Zanaro
    Server: Stormtalon (PVE)
    Guild: Antagonism
    Race: Cassian
    Faction: Dominion
    Class: Warrior

Luigi’s Pizza Reputation: 13

tbh that game is so generic and bad that i hope it doesnt come no where near eu/na. but on the other hand the major hosts of generic trash will likely pick it up

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

The petition was made to get them to get the game released already! How long has it freaking been?! By this rate, black desert will be out in NA!

Rock Man Reputation: 32

Quote Originally Posted by Noatud View Post
    tbh that game is so generic and bad that i hope it doesnt come no where near eu/na. but on the other hand the major hosts of generic trash will likely pick it up
    Amen to that. It looks just like another Tera. And Tera was a piece of shit.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 174

Quote Originally Posted by goawaybeavis View Post
    Amen to that. It looks just like another Tera. And Tera was a piece of shit.
    looking up gameplay videos and actually playing the game give two different experiences.

but yea, I played BnS CN and KR to end-game a while back~ but the combat is slightly different from Tera - mainly because there are no actual dodging mechanics built in like Tera. You can get invincibility frames or use certain skills that can move you away from an area, but there is no actual "dodge" button. Some classes have "block/parry" skills that are on timer, or ninjutsu-style escape mechanics, but it's not like Tera.

tbh, the game is mainly played for the stunning visuals and flashy combat - as skills are over-the-top amazing in terms of aesthetics. If you are looking for sandbox-type of an mmo, BnS is NOT for you.

and I thought the reason why US version was taking so long was because NCWest was focusing on Wild Star...
    "When it comes to the past, EVERYONE writes fiction." -Stephen King

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Asiankid0 View Post
    uhh...there is a petition...why??

http://us.bladeandsoul.com/en/

if you type blade and soul on google, the FIRST search result is that website linked above.

please do your research ._.;
    Hi,

I wanted to address some of your concerns. Blade & Soul's team that was "westernizing" it for release ended up quitting along side with its art team, namely Hyung Tae Kim, the original artist who turned Blade & Soul into what it is today. Because of this, the westernization of B&S took a huge hit and as a result, there has not been an update on B&S since December, 2012. Blade & Soul's Q4 conference call in 2013 specifically stated that there are no future plans for a B&S NA/EU release. Right now, Blade & Soul NA/EU is cancelled

HopeDagger's Henchman Reputation: 40

Quote Originally Posted by j0kes View Post
    Hi,

I wanted to address some of your concerns. Blade & Soul's team that was "westernizing" it for release ended up quitting along side with its art team, namely Hyung Tae Kim, the original artist who turned Blade & Soul into what it is today. Because of this, the westernization of B&S took a huge hit and as a result, there has not been an update on B&S since December, 2012. Blade & Soul's Q4 conference call in 2013 specifically stated that there are no future plans for a B&S NA/EU release. Right now, Blade & Soul NA/EU is cancelled

http://www.bladeandsouldojo.com/topi...-na-this-year/
    http://my.************/3696813/blog/...soul_euna.html

FIRST of all its NOT cancelled! sec they are pushing it back for other areas release before US/EU release! when they say no future plans it doesn't MEAN its canned it just mean at the current plans there's no release date! it seems Taiwan, and Russia are next on there list to release in that order.

mincro: i fucked twice then my brothers left me to die

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast