Post your battlestations

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Eternal Cowboy Reputation: 632
    Jacksonville Jaguars: 2018 Superbowl Champs

you really gotta admire norrin's commitment

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 602

Quote Originally Posted by duby View Post
    First off i did not even want to share but he asked and i did what i thought i should do. I knew none of you guys were going to believe me. But i know what i see and here. At Kashis you can call what i type bull shit if wanna too you dont and every one else dont have to believe me. To abby i was not even going to share it but skald asked and i did what i thought was necessary instead of leaving him in the dark. I dont even post here much any more. Hell i understand this is a gaming bored and not a mental one. It has been a shit long time since i posted a rant or any thing about me. To poeticas you can judge me because i smoke and drink enregy drink. Go on and detest me i dont care i will add you to my list of the many who hate and depise me. You ski so you risk your life each time you do that. You risk your life every time you get into a vehicle and the same with each time you go out for a walk or jog. Dont judge me because of my habits i dont judge you of yours. I dont want this life i hate i was every born but im stuck here for some damn reason. To trey i dont drink but very little and i promise last night i was not drunk at all. To everyone one else go and dont believe me and judge me of my faiths and beliefs. I know what i see. I know what i here. I know what i feel. Why would i take the time to type all that if it was only lies. Any ways i will probly be gone for a while. They got my phone bugged and yes i know it is. They who ever it is is spying on me and i rather go away for a few. Go on and keep attacking my network and crashing it. I dont know what you are trying to find but good luck and dont forget i monitor everything from logs to things running on my pc. I think out side of your damn box. So if your after me then come on and get me. I fear no man. You can hurt this body do what ever. But i want you to know that in the end all your crimes and wrong doings will be handed back to you two fold. Later guys.

Currently Playing: Dragons Dogma

>Screenshot Collection 2013-2014<

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 319

Quote Originally Posted by TheSkald View Post
    you really gotta admire norrin's commitment
    There's nothing admirable about being an attention whore.
    "Rules do not exist to bind you, they exist so you may know your freedoms"

Be careful of what you say, tomorrow or today, for the words you now speak, may become the poison your enemies later seek; truth.
    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Kashis

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 88

Does every thread have to be about duby within three pages?

Easssssssy Livin' Reputation: 853

That was typed too coherently and with far too few spelling mistakes.

Obviously duby has been kidnapped and whoever was tapping his phone communicated that message to us. Nice try imposter dub.

Marineking's Minion Reputation: 211

Quote Originally Posted by Oisterboy View Post
    That was typed too coherently and with far too few spelling mistakes.

Obviously duby has been kidnapped and whoever was tapping his phone communicated that message to us. Nice try imposter dub.
    this imposter you are talking about is laying in a barrel of alcohol right now. yea when i typed that long post i took as much time as needed to make the spelling as best as i could
    You hate me? No worries death to all my enemies forgiveness is over. If you hate me so bad come to my house and we can settle it like men. Am i claiming to be a fighter? Nope but im sick of your shit. You bring your boys ill bring mine i can guarantee some one gonna leave in a body bag. Ill shove this pitch fork up ya ass and have you begging for mercy and none will come. As i roast you over the fire laughing at your burning flesh. Im sick of your shit and your threats lets settle this like men

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345