Black Gold - Open Beta Started

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 28

Quote Originally Posted by j0kes View Post
    Neither. Swordsman is in closed alpha, not beta - to me. Too many bugs. Bad interface, bad NPC interaction, terrible combat - questing is easy mode. The only thing it has going for itself is flashy skills. Like CABAL.
    How in the world can you make that kind of judgement when you didn't even play the game for a full hour? I mean heck, you don't even have access to 1/4th of the combat mechanics at that point.

Like, that is full retard level logic

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by neomazoku View Post
    How in the world can you make that kind of judgement when you didn't even play the game for a full hour? I mean heck, you don't even have access to 1/4th of the combat mechanics at that point.

Like, that is full retard level logic
    Not sure why you're upset or being so insulting for that matter. It's not retarded logic. It's observation. When you see a game lacking in a way that resonates with other failed games, you develop a pattern of thinking. Think about it...you are talking about combat mechanics as if any of it would change my perspective.

1.) The game is poorly optimized - it does not play well with high end systems.
    2.) The NPC to player interaction is poor - its just bubble chats and poor voice overs
    3.) Meditation function causes my CPU to freeze and this was tested on 3 different systems
    4.) Tutorial messages are stuck on-screen and often block critical parts of my screen I need to see
    5.) I can walk through walls in some areas
    6.) I pulled 10-15 mobs in an area and spammed pots to level - not the most efficient system to grinding
    7.) When I receive a quest, I can click the NPC's name on the top right and have it auto-walk. I'm not even playing the game at this point
    8.) Class descriptions from each NPC are poorly described to help players make a thoughtful decision on what class to take up
    9.) Servers are extremely laggy

Should I go on? Or are you going to pounce around thread to thread throwing your weight around saying everyone has retarded logic? I'm waiting for your rebuttal so I can shut you down.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 32

There is a Land of Steam? count me in
    http://www.onrpg.com/boards/avatars/fenix40k.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1268643051

"That's why I love OnRPG, we can spend two pages
    about arguing about swimming."

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 28

I'm not mad and I'm not trying to insult you on a personal level. I'm pointing out that your claim was dumb as ****, which it is. I don't care about the PvE as it is a PvP centric game and Black Gold's PvE is completely forgetable in its own right for that matter.

But judging the complexity and quality of a game's combat system, especially a pvp focused one, after an hour of play is beyond silly. Even moreso in a game like swordsman online where the mechanics are gated and introduced with level.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 32

you both are talking about swordsman online in a blackgold thread. Nice!
    http://www.onrpg.com/boards/avatars/fenix40k.gif?type=sigpic&dateline=1268643051

"That's why I love OnRPG, we can spend two pages
    about arguing about swimming."

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by neomazoku View Post
    I'm not mad and I'm not trying to insult you on a personal level. I'm pointing out that your claim was dumb as ****, which it is. I don't care about the PvE as it is a PvP centric game and Black Gold's PvE is completely forgetable in its own right for that matter.

But judging the complexity and quality of a game's combat system, especially a pvp focused one, after an hour of play is beyond silly. Even moreso in a game like swordsman online where the mechanics are gated and introduced with level.
    I didn't mention PvP once. I don't even have to look at Swordsman for five minutes to say it'd be a decent product. Look at AION. World of Warcraft. Any other game that was p2p that went f2p and is probably doing better than it did before. Swordsman just lacks it. I can see it in every sense of the word. I'm telling you, bud - you can come in here and say my logic is dumb as **** and **** **** *** ** ***** * * * **** *** ** (notice I am somewhat making fun of you here) - it doesn't change the fact that especially since E3, this game just doesn't live up to the hype.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by fenix40k View Post
    you both are talking about swordsman online in a blackgold thread. Nice!
    Read your quote. It's why you're here.

42 Reputation: 10

Game is laggy as hell.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 319

Quote Originally Posted by tihi85 View Post
    Game is laggy as hell.
    Lot of folks on I take it?
    "Rules do not exist to bind you, they exist so you may know your freedoms"

Be careful of what you say, tomorrow or today, for the words you now speak, may become the poison your enemies later seek; truth.
    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Kashis

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

has anyone gotten the game to work on win 8.1 all i get is grey screen with background noise and gpu usage 99%
    Case Haf X
    Mobo ASUS Rampage IV Formula
    Cpu Core i7 3820 4.75ghz @ 1.296volts
    HDD Samsung SpinPoint 3 1TB
    SDD Samsung 830 256gb
    GPU 3x EVGA FTW GTX 670
    PSU emerson 1250watt
    Monitor ASUS PB278Q 2560x1440
    Ram 16GB
    HDTV PN51D8000

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 319

Quote Originally Posted by ryu4000 View Post
    has anyone gotten the game to work on win 8.1 all i get is grey screen with background noise and gpu usage 99%
    Win 8.1 here, runs fine for me.
    "Rules do not exist to bind you, they exist so you may know your freedoms"

Be careful of what you say, tomorrow or today, for the words you now speak, may become the poison your enemies later seek; truth.
    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Kashis

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast