Black Gold - Open Beta Started

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 10

Have no idea what yall are griping about. Even on default settings the world is pretty huge and very beautiful. Easily the best environment I have seen in a f2p game (released as f2p, and archeage is not out yet.... so don't even). The skill animations are very nice. Quite flashy. Huge selection of classes is amazing! Leveling is very easy so far, but meh. It actually slowed down significantly at 15, so we will see what it is like.

There are battle mounts. You can raise a mount, making it stronger and stronger and just ride it around wreaking havoc. I'll agree, it needs major optimization. But all in all it is a VERY high quality f2p mmo and as long as endgame can hold up, it can be pretty dominate.

You all are crying because you don't have anything to cry over at the moment. You simply demand the impossible, and when a game can't stand up to your impossible demands (no game ever will...) you quit and call it trash. Get over yourself.

Fabio_R's Fruitcup Reputation: 91

Quote Originally Posted by Bawnawgwa View Post
    You all are crying because you don't have anything to cry over at the moment. You simply demand the impossible, and when a game can't stand up to your impossible demands (no game ever will...) you quit and call it trash. Get over yourself.
    Or we just don't like it.

But I guess that's difficult to grasp.

Quote Originally Posted by Cingal View Post
    Generally, if the game has characters which would put you on an FBI watchlist, you're playing an Asian game.

You can not like it, whatever. But what I see is people making 2 second decisions then trashing it without even understanding what they were looking at. Saying graphics were bad... Hahahaha what f2p game has better graphics? Saying many classes but they are all the same. Lolololol sorry.... everyone of them is quite different.

Its junk like that. People find whatever they can to tear new mmos down because they have impossible standards and need a reality check.

Power_Gamer_6's Pick Reputation: 35

More importantly. Hows the pvp? I heard that the healer class is pretty much immortal if they kite.. lol.

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

game looks awful and generic ;-(

Power_Gamer_6's Pick Reputation: 51

Game seems very promising, unfortunately the ping from EU is ****ing terrible.

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Yeah i think its really okay, nothing special...
    It got better after some levels for me, but you get spammed with Gifts and Stuff every 2mins you can claim something

The Interface feels pretty weird and i dont really get those fighting mounts yet... i can kill Mobs with my Character with 100dmg per hit, or i just kill them with my mount for 3600 damage oO

But from EU 300+ ms feels to bad.
    So maybe if it gets an EU publisher

Xenonight2's Zealot Reputation: 60

What if we registered before having a passport / username and cannot retrieve our passwords? Not like I'll play this game anyway, due to the whole "hardcore PVP" / forced open world PVP Stance the game has. Good luck to you all.
    Last edited by coldReactive; 06-22-2014 at 03:54 PM.

DEMON GIRL APPRECIATION DAY (May 4th)
    Playing MMO: FFXIV (Ragnarok)
    Waiting On: EverQuest Next Saving For: PlayStation 4

Eriond's Egotist Reputation: 5

I like it. I like playing around with all the classes and the cool mount thing you get. The pvp is pretty fun too. It's not a bad game if you look over a few things.

Yes you must realize that I wouldn't say hits "horribly generic" because it is a bit fresh. But at the same time it is nothing super amazing. To me it is a good solid game, but nothing completely new and never before seen. I participated in a war last night that was pretty fun. Elandir (my side) had like 33ish people total fighting while Isenhorst had like low 50s.... we won :P. It was a good time. Also a dwarf occultist invaded the city and attempted to kill me (lvl 17 Geomancer). Since we were both healers, that fight went nowhere fast :P I eventually chased her off heehehe

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast