Black Gold - Open Beta Started

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 447

Default Black Gold - Open Beta Started

http://bg.snailgame.com/home/

http://bg.snailgame.com/news/view/113

The Day has finally come. As hulking machines of war march upon the eastern lands and brave warriors meet them astride ferocious creatures, heroes of intricate inventions and spellbinding sorcery can wait no longer.

The Black Gold Online Open Beta has officially commenced! As of 2pm June 20th, PDT, the War has Begun.

Open Beta will feature a more refined, patched version compared to CB. Enjoy revamped Battle Carrier System, battlegrounds and matching systems. And what's more, it's FREE-TO-PLAY!

Ride the Gears of War
    Black Gold Online has revolutionized mounted combat in MMORPGs. Develop over 100 customizable Battle Carriers in Black Gold Online: pilot gigantic walking tanks, shaking the ground beneath their feet, or take the reins of thundering beasts whose roars echo across the land. Summon your personal ride of destruction anytime, anywhere.

Power_Gamer_6's Pick Reputation: 35

No wipes? Any IP blocks for EU, since this is supposed to be NA version? Also anyone played CBT that can tell pros and cons.
    Last edited by Beatrix23; 06-20-2014 at 08:57 PM.

Detective Kirby Reputation: 14

Found this:
    Q: Will Black Gold Online only publish in the NA? Is there any country block?
    A: We will launch the English version of the game in North America as a start, not ruling out the possibility of launching in other countries. There will not be a country block or IP block for the North American version of Black Gold Online at initial release, but we will adjust accordingly to ensure smooth ping across the servers.

Quote - http://bg.snailgame.com/news/view/32

Master Chief's Windex Reputation: 10

This VS Swordsman online which one do I DL?

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 319

Spellsword looked kind of interesting so I'm gonna give it a shot when I get off work.
    "Your life is yours alone. Rise up and live it."
    "Rules do not exist to bind you, they exist so you may know your freedoms"

Be careful of what you say, tomorrow or today, for the words you now speak, may become the poison your enemies later seek; truth.
    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Kashis

Small girls with rifles. Yep, playing this now.

Fat Bowser Reputation: 33

http://www.mmobomb.com/giveaway/blac...-pack-giveaway

For those who are trying the game out, here's the giveaway link for a bunch of cool, free items and bonuses. There's one on onrpg but my computer along with some others was having issues claiming a key.

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Sakri View Post

Small girls with rifles. Yep, playing this now.

Got a thing for small girls with big guns, I see.

But, yeah. I guess I'll give it a try. I feel like it's going to be one of those MMORPGs that try and sell itself on one or two big gimmicks alone and make the rest of itself just like any other grindy MMORPG (Aion, TERA, Dragon's Prophecy, etc.), but what the heck?

Oh, and thanks for the link!

x3 I had to try when the option was there.
    Anyway played it for 30mins and yeah, 300 ms from Europe. I'd advice waiting for a europe server unless you don't have problems with playing on Usa servers. But, what i played was kinda okay. Stuff i got in start was timed mounts, so im guessing it's cash shop with timed items. Which is B.S. How does that work? Does the clothes/mount just vanish into thin air? If i pay 5$ for a virtual mount i don't wanna keep paying for it. -.-

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by OTN View Post
    This VS Swordsman online which one do I DL?
    Neither. Swordsman is in closed alpha, not beta - to me. Too many bugs. Bad interface, bad NPC interaction, terrible combat - questing is easy mode. The only thing it has going for itself is flashy skills. Like CABAL.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast