Echo of Souls Online Thai

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Holy Hand Grenade Reputation: 8

So to confirm I get it right, the Registration is in English but the Game itselfs is not ?

Marios's Mustache Wax Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Youkai View Post
    So to confirm I get it right, the Registration is in English but the Game itselfs is not ?
    I said the same thing. English registration, English character screen, English auction house, English webpage...It's like the game is 80% English, 20% Thai. That 20% being only quests and character creation screen is in Thai. It looks really good though.

Link's Dirty Sock Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Youkai View Post
    Sorry dood, I don't really know. Naturally, when a game is being hosted by a different country it's only normal to assume that they will localize the game but some things are in English. The point was to try out the game instead of going hardcore but that's my opinion. You guys can go crazy all you want but I won't be spending much time on this game. It's a testing phase for me.

On another note, to everyone having problems with bad speed or bad connection maybe this guide might help you. Just remember to substitute the respective country of the ip. Use it at your own risk, I am not the creator of the guide but after using it I've noticed that my speed during my installations has gone up. I get around 200's but I don't know how much it will jump by when I get into the game. Try it and tell me if it works for you folks as well.

Oh yeah I forgot...it doesn't start today it actually start a little bit after today, so maybe tomorrow for most of you folks. A good 20 hours left hahahah!! Yeah I fail at counting...

crap i forgot to link lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rzi1DirkZ-o
    Last edited by shuyukoukin; 06-23-2014 at 10:57 PM.

I've already fully downloaded and installed. It's the patching process taking a long time for me. I'm only getting 130kb/s and I started patching 3 hours ago and only 42% is done. Game starts at 10pm PDT/1am EST. The rest of the timezones you can figure it out from there.

Edit: Just realized it's checking files...Not patching.
    Last edited by Lorelei-; 06-24-2014 at 12:23 AM.

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

I uploaded the folder of the game on utorrent if someone want: https://mega.co.nz/#!y9hVGKwL!RtEpvM...yfLqF2HUPuNnHU

''By the blood of my father, I will end them."

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 293

oh look new tera.
    Some Stories Are Just Way Better In My Head!

If anyone is playing, please add me lol I'm on first server. Need more English speaking players

Char name: Reimi
    Alt: Celsius

Sweaty Cap! Hey folks I just started the game earlier as well and I joined Wotan?? I think that's the server's name.

My name is Shuyu the lancer/spearwoman. If anyone wants to friend me please feel free toss me an invite.

Happy Gaming!

Quote Originally Posted by afas92 View Post
    I uploaded the folder of the game on utorrent if someone want: https://mega.co.nz/#!y9hVGKwL!RtEpvM...yfLqF2HUPuNnHU
    btw thanks for contributing with the torrent file afas. I really appreciate it and it will absolutely help some of the folks.
    Last edited by shuyukoukin; 06-25-2014 at 12:05 AM.

Samus' Girdle Reputation: 10

sadly the torrent link doesn´t works

Quote Originally Posted by Big0 View Post
    sadly the torrent link doesn´t works
    I'll see what I can do but I will wait for a response from Afas first if he can re-post it or something. I'm a nub when it comes to uploading and torrents but if it's needed I can try to upload the whole file or something lol. Maybe....but I'm lazy arse.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast