Confidence

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Snakes Big Toe Reputation: 120

Quote Originally Posted by HamsterMascot View Post
    You really had to gay it up didn't you?
    Thank you for the compliment. OuO
    League of Legends IGN: Ellista

Bladin's Sword Sharpener Reputation: 88

There are some things I am told I don't suck at. Although, if they're complimented I tend to mindf*ck myself and end up sucking at it until I forget about it and go back to just doing it.

I had a dream today in which I was Batman.
    I think that that says 1. I'm a nerd and 2. I should stop caring about what other people think.

Batman doesn't have that much support, most people don't like him. But he get's sh*t done b/c it needs to be done.
    Last edited by FarmerM; 06-23-2014 at 01:44 AM.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 567

Fake it til you make it.
    /thread

Stay frosty.

Super Moderator Reputation: 348

That's what my ex said. am i rite guys high five lets drink some buds the game is on

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 176

I used to be pretty harsh on myself. Really thought I wasn't good enough for anything, recently with some events I feel much more confident, but I still find myself struggling to break out and take risks, but it's all a work in progress. I'm pretty new to "life" looking back on it I missed a lot of opportunities that I shouldn't have let pass me by.
    Quote Originally Posted by Loric View Post
    I love how your name is "Useless", and your avatar says "Canada" in it.
    LOL GET IT?

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 567

Quote Originally Posted by Wicked315 View Post
    I'm pretty new to "life" looking back on it I missed a lot of opportunities that I shouldn't have let pass me by.
    Don't duby, be happy.

YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Stay frosty.

Bongo Crazy Kong Reputation: 62

Ive got little shame so I guess high?
    “The difference between the right word and the almost right word is the difference between lightning and a lightning bug.”

call me chicken strips Reputation: 534

I mean, it depends.

Some things I'm confident about. I'm a good student and test taker, which is reflected by my 4.0 GPA at college (for now). Some things I am not so confident at because I don't have a track record of success or have no way to gauge or predict my abilities.

Like, for a normal person, you get confident with success. You lose confidence when you fail. Some things you succeed at more than others, some things you don't, so you'll have different amounts of confidence about different things. That's normal, and when done right, that's healthy.

Reading: You Just Don't Understand!: Women and Men in Conversations by Deborah Tannen (50%)
    Last read: A Child Named "It" by Dave Pelzer (NOT BAD), A Dance With Dragons by GRRM (4.5/5), A Wizard of Earthsea by Ursula K. Le Guin (3.5/5)

Interested in why I picked these books, or want to recommend me some more? Just pm me. I love books.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 188

Gain confidence by receiving affirmation that your efforts lead to success. Being around people who praise you for your effort helps. You can also maintain confidence by pretending that people who disagree with you don't exist or that their existence is irrelevant and inferior. (That's what I do.)
    ... That moment when you realized that your bath towel is covered in sawdust.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12