LEGO: Minifigures - Open Beta started

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 447

Default LEGO: Minifigures - Open Beta started

Link's a Hippie! Reputation: 57

I don't know what this is o-o Is this as closed off as that Chima game that constantly demands purple bricks from the cash shop?D:

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 447

Not purple bricks , just MEMBERSHIP ...ive read on their forums , so many complaints , every instance is for members only including chatting .

Oh! Good, i hate talking to other people so i'm fine o3o
    Great concept, awful execution :/ If they'd like, given you mini-figure pieces with skills built into them as apposed to full figures and allowed you to build on like, a corner stone, they'd have something here .-.

As it stands it's just an ARPG with literally zero loot, which is 90% of what's fun about ARPGs :c
    Last edited by Dave!Yognaught; 06-21-2014 at 06:27 PM.

やめてください! Reputation: 296

It's as if LEGO wanted all of their online games to fail miserably while milking their fanbase ASAP.

I want a good lego mmo almost as much as i want a good Harry Potter MMO :C

Being super nerdy i've been looking into Legos as an alternative to purchasing expensive D&D miniatures and tiles for my Dungeon World game. My god, they cost an arm and a leg! If Lego gave folks a platform to build with a virtual version of their product and had like, a nominal combat system, it'd take off like a rocket. Heck, they could even take their current Lego products and sell them as instructions/sets in a Cash Shop and folks would be alright with it >:C

I mean, Lego is all about using your imagination and building things good god!

Edit: On a side note, Minecraft makes for an excellent program to do online Table Toping if you're using an external dice rolling program and carpet blocks to mark where you are in combat <,<
    All you'd need is a 4-20 sided die roller mod and maybe some easier way to make custom items and you'd have the best online D&D program possible >
    Last edited by Dave!Yognaught; 06-21-2014 at 08:10 PM.

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10

Me going into this thread: Oh, hey! Another Lego MMO! I used to love Legos as a kid, and I still am wanting to play an actual good, true Lego MM-what?...They already ****ed it up with membership requirement and world and chat restrictions?

You know, I like Minecraft (not as much as I used to), Blockland, and yes, even Roblox (at a time), a lot. I still wish that Lego would make their own proper Lego game, some day. It's almost sad that Indie game developers and Roblox are doing a better job at making online Lego games than Lego.

I still want a decent Harry Po-no, yes, a decent WIZARD MMO in general, too. I'll take a decent WIZARD mmo if not a Harry Potter one. The closest I've gotten to is Oblivion Online and Wizard 101.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 619

blockland is the only good online lego's game i know. but i played it so many years ago i dont know if its still popular or how they changed this game.
    trailer sure looks fun tho
    its not exactly a mmo, but i do remember there could be ten's if not hundreds of players in a map

Currently Playing: TheHunter

>Screenshot Collection 2013-2014<

Cloud's Hair Spray Reputation: 10

Trust me: It's the same as I have always remembered it. Th-he made it a bit different how you create a server and choose a map, and th-he have these pre-made minigame servers you can host, but besides that, it's the same old Blockland we know and love from Beta...but with shaders...and lighting effects...and day and night effects for some maps.

OnRPG Elite Member! Reputation: 619

Quote Originally Posted by Glace1221 View Post
    Trust me: It's the same as I have always remembered it. Th-he made it a bit different how you create a server and choose a map, and th-he have these pre-made minigame servers you can host, but besides that, it's the same old Blockland we know and love from Beta...but with shaders...and lighting effects...and day and night effects for some maps.
    awesome, ill pick it up then since its 60% off on steam

Currently Playing: TheHunter

>Screenshot Collection 2013-2014<