Wakfu NA going f2p (english servers only)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 31

Default Wakfu NA going f2p (english servers only)

WAKFU adventurers, better get ready, because what lies in the future will forever change the way we all play and conquer the beautifull places and different treasures in our magical world! For this WAKFU relaunch, we'll start to break the silence, opening a chest of incredible surprises for you, with a new set of changes in the game model that promises to shock even the more experts and brave adventurers!

Prepare your armors, sharp your swords and prepare to say goodbye to WAKFU's subscriptions!

We are entering a new era! WAKFU will be available on a new subscription-free game model and you'll have full access to the game areas! You will be able to explore the World of Twelve with limitless access!

"But what will be taken away from us to compensate for all this?", asks the young Iop.

NOTHING! Somethings in Wakfu are far too awesome to be removed! Epic combats, economy and ecosystem management, threatening dungeons, start your own shop, conquer zones with your comrades and even be a legendary and well known warrior!

Besides, a Piwi told me about a new PVP system that is being developed, but you didn't heard that from me...

If you already are a subscriber, don't worry about that! We got great news for you too, but we'll keep it as a secret for now!

The same Piwi told me (heís probably roasted right now...) as we are preparing to embark on this new journey, that we should make this a new begining for WAKFU and the community, therefore how about an Open Beta on july 09th to get you introduced to this new change properly and an oficial release on july 24th!

We have a lot more to share so stay tunned for more news about this great subject!
    http://www.wakfu.com/en/mmorpg/commu...u-strikes-back

やめてください! Reputation: 296

I don't think anyone can act surprised. Well no, scratch that, I'm surprised it lasted that long as a P2P game.

Cingal's Collar Reputation: 35

i don't think any of us on the asia wakfu are going to switch over. no reason to start over on the same exact game.

Manic's Maniacal Machine Reputation: 31

Quote Originally Posted by Orpheus View Post
    I don't think anyone can act surprised. Well no, scratch that, I'm surprised it lasted that long as a P2P game.
    It's definitely not a good omen, but you're right, I suppose it was bound to happen eventually. The real question is how soon will it become p2w?

the asia server is fully f2p then a sub for some extra exp and chance for drops. they should have done that a long time ago and not made it only p2p

Luigiís Pizza Reputation: 10

Quote Originally Posted by sinfullfears View Post
    i don't think any of us on the asia wakfu are going to switch over. no reason to start over on the same exact game.
    Uhhhh, server latency?! It's laggy as shit on the Asian server.

Illgamez Insomniac Reputation: 69

Quote Originally Posted by Retto View Post
    No lag from me and I'm from the U.S.

ChimaeraOne's Cookie Reputation: 47

I've hang at 270 ping, so does Kali. The latency is pretty intense when you're a panda. Pandas are known for making big plays, but they have long animations. The latency doesn't help a single thing, however. I doubt I'll switch to the NA server, I'm pretty invested in the Asia server.
    Quote Originally Posted by Quote
    IPandawa was a minor god who came to power and joined the ranks of the twelve when she discovered a recipe for the perfect bamboo wine/milk.
    Wakfu: Roxie Hubrecut

Quote Originally Posted by Retto View Post
    i have 0 lag on the asia server and i am in the US too
    Last edited by sinfullfears; 06-25-2014 at 02:06 AM.

やめてください! Reputation: 296

So the game spent all this time as a P2P Closed Beta? Uhh. Or else, why are they having an OBT for something like a payment model change?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast